1. CORRUPTION IN GOVT. SYSTEM:• Every MP has an apartment in Delhi, unlimited usageof two land phones and a mobile.• Apart from Salary, there is another sums of perks indifferent names such as sitting allowance…constituencyallowance etc.• Corruption is like diabetes, can only be controlled, butnot totally eliminated.• Corruption is present in all fields of life. From takingbirth till our death.. IS CORRUPTION IN OURDNA??????
2. •India is among 55 of the 106 countries where corruption isrampant.•Corruption in India LEADS TO “PROMOTION”, NOTPRISON.•Corruption in India has “WINGS”, NOT WHEELS.
3. CORRUPTION IN INDIA - A MAJOR SETBACK• The CORRUPTION FLOURISHES FROM TOP TOBOTTOM LEVEL and as a result of this the poor people arevictims of this.• Corruption is getting large at bottom level because manypeople are doing it at the bottom level only.• For example: at the bottom level if there are ten crores peopleforbearing corruption each by Rs 1000 it accumulates into100000000 X 1000 = 100000000000 that is a huge amount often thousand crores rupees which is much higher than a scam.
4. CATEGORIES OF CORRUPTION:• Trivial and Grand corruption• Political and Business corruption• Chaotic and Organized corruption• Individual and Group corruption
5. • Trivialcorruption is considered as the most widelyspread corruption in India. Grand corruption is veryextensive corruption done by political leaders.• Political corruption is prevalent in developingcountries and extreme in India. Business corruption ispracticed by business class people.• In Chaotic corruption the system and process ofoffering bribe is not organized at all. In Organizedcorruption there is process system for bribing.
6. • INDIVIDUAL CORRUPTIONOnly a single person or official is involved in practicingbribing. This type is corruption can be seen ingovernment offices and institutions.• GROUP CORRUPTIONA group of people work as unit to practice bribing.
7. Top corruption scams in India • 2G Spectrum Scam • IPL Scandal • Commonwealth Games Scandal • IPO Scandal • Satyam Scandal • Bofors Scam • The Fodder Scam • The Hawala Scandal • Harshad Mehta & Ketan Parekh Share Market Fraud
8. Anti Corruption in India• The Prevention of Corruption Act came into force inSeptember 1988. It was an improvisation of the Act of 1947.• Thus if an offence against a public servant is proved in thecourt there will be imprisonment of not less than 6 monthsupto 5 years and also the person may be fined.
9. • We all are suffering due to corruption by many ways.• Do every possible thing to fight corruption in yourevery day life.• Always keep in mind that you will not do any kindof thing which will promote or encourage corruption.• And together, one day we will make India-Corruption Free.
10. • It is slogan for and by youth generation to fight againstcorruption because it’s a high time now.• It is like “NOW OR NEVER”.• So, youth must get awake now and fight against it.• So, “JAAGO RE”. . !