• This hugely popular and
successful enterprise started
off as Titan Sports. How do we
know it today?
• This company X was founded on 11 MARCH
1774 in London. But at present, its
headquarters is in New York. Its operation is
divided into three segments: Auction, Finance,
and Dealer. The company’s NYSE Ticker is BID.
This company was recently in news
when Mark Jancou, an art dealer filed suit in
the Supreme Court of the State of New York
against X. Identify the company.
Identify these person and what was
SERGEY BRIN & LARRY PAGE
• X was founded in the year 1984 by Mike
Lazaridis. It’s headquarters is in Waterloo,
Ontario. Identify X.
RESEARCH IN MOTION
• X is an acronym coined by Robert Ward in late
2009. The term has also been used by HSBC's
chief executive Michael Geoghegan. X shares
its name with a carnivorous mammal that
eats and partially digests coffee cherries,
passing a transformed coffee bean that is
considered very valuable and fetches high
prices. Identify X.
COLUMBIA; INDONESIA; VIETNAM;
EGYPT; TURKEY; SOUTH AFRICA)
BOOKS WRITTEN BY ARINDAM
DISCOVER THE DIAMOND IN YOU
THORNS TO COMPETITION
COUNT YOUR CHICKENS BEFORE THEY HATCH
THE GREAT INDIAN DREAMS
SERVER OF GOOGLE
• This company derives its name from
the Goddess of victory in Roman and
Greek mythology. Identify the
• They come in eight sizes, the
largest being a ‘Nebuchadnezzar’.
What are they?
• Which mobile was the first to
incorporate the “Rupee”
Symbol in its handsets?
Which company advertised it?
Identify this famous family
Tagline of which company????
• Along with whom did Bill
Gates found Microsoft?
• “X” was launched in December 2007. Its
headquarters is in Prague, Czech Republic.
“X” is a social network that allows users to
create free interactive posters. Although the
majority of “X” users are teens, the tool is
currently being used for advertising as well as
for CVs. Currently this social network has over
8 million registered users in over 200
countries. Identify X.
1. Salman Khan is the brand ambassador and
2. It is based in Gurgaon, Haryana.
3. Dhruv Shringi is the CEO.
4. “Smarter way to travel” is the tagline of this
EX- EMPLOYEES OF GOLDMAN SACHS
• What unique insurance is offered by ARAG, a
German insurance firm, in Britain?
• This European company was into forest
products for the first 130 years of its
existence, diversified into Television
manufacturing in the eighties, but lost money
there. Then they ventured into manufacturing
of computers. Even that failed miserably and
forced its CEO to commit suicide. The new
CEO appointed decided to change the
business they were in, and virtually reinvented
the company. Name the company.
Print Ad for which event????????
2010 FIFA WORLD CUP
• What is the full form of DOCOMO??????
Do Communications over the Mobile network
Identify the Product
The shape of this product is modeled after a
This design is beneficial as it helps keep the
product from breaking during distribution by
eliminating lines of stress along which a small
crack may easily propagate.
The name of the product came from a street in
Cincinnati, U.S. The name was chosen simply for
its sound and appeal.
Which Company had this Logo in its
• What is the most famous work of an individual
named Bhagwan Rampure from Solapur?
Designing the BULL SCULPTURE of
BOMBAY STOCK EXCHANGE
Logo of which organization????
• This company started making soaps in a
vacant bank office during the years of great
depression in New York.
• The first product of this company was
developed for women however now the
company is known for its men grooming
• Today, this brand is owned by P&G.
• He set up shop in 1859 as a dry goods trader.
The business thrived in 1861 after the
outbreak of the US Civil War, when the US
Army bought a lot of grain and supplies from
• In 1881, he set up a trust of dozens of
companies that controlled 80% of a particular
industry. Other industries followed suit and
this started off the first ‘Anti-Trust regulations’
in the USA.
• He was the world's first ever billionaire
John D. Rockefeller
• This Google doodle was dedicated to
Jim Henson’s 75th Birthday
A well-known puppeteer and widely known as the
creator of THE MUPPETS
• Probably the “best two letters in one symbol”
ever, this logo is in the form of a slime ball
created by Takuya Kawagoi.
• Although it is meant to look partially like the
symbiotic amalgamation of two letters, the
logo also represents the company’s entire
• The logo is often shown as a quick animation
at the end of television ads.
• Which company’s logo am I talking about?
All the buildings were constructed by
SHAPOORJI & PALLONJI GROUP