1. 25The shot will cut to looking down on them as they walk along the path,getting closer to them.Camera is still.
2. 26The shot cuts to behind the fence, the camera will pan right following them asthey walk. Getting closer still, almost mimicking the thug creeping up on then.Camera is pivoted.
3. 27The camera switches to the other side as they come to a stop, hug andwalk off camera as in the beginning sequence.Camera is still.
4. 28Her friend will walk towards the camera and towards the right as in thebeginning sequence.Camera is still
5. 29As in the opening sequence the thug will follow her along the bridge. The music will changeto a lower pitch as the shot goes on and will play a very low note as she it struck. This timewe will see her be hit and fall to the ground, the shot will fade as the thug runs away.Camera is still.
6. 30The shot will fade in as they begin to speak, soft music will begin to play in thebackground. The shot will be framed by the curtains and filmed from the other sideof the room to signify a different mood with the same characters and location.The camera is still.
7. 31The camera will move closer to the actors looking down slightly, we willtry to create ‘warmer’ shots than the previous bedroom scene.The camera is still.
8. 32The shot will cut to face Charlie to draw the audiences attention to theemotion in her face as they continue to talk. The camera will face Charlie likethis whenever she is speaking.Camera is still