1. Luxury Canalside Holidays in the Brecon Beacons
2. About US• We - Alasdair and Sarah Kirkpatrick – will look after every aspect of your holiday at Wharfinger’s Cottage. We live and work in the warehouse next to Wharfinger’s Cottage at Llanfoist Wharf, just outside Abergavenny in the Brecon Beacons.• Situated on our private wharf just outside Abergavenny, this Grade II-listed cottage was originally the home and office of the wharfinger – the man who managed the busy wharf.
3. What to do in the Brecon Beacons• Boating• Cycling• Eating Out• Entertainment• Events• Fishing• Further Afield• Golf• Hang Gliding & Paragliding• Walking
4. Accommodation• This historic building was lovingly renovated early in 2011 and offers year-round self- catering accommodation over three floors for six people.• Short breaks and longer holidays available all year• Sleeps 6• 3 doubles or 2 doubles + 1 twin• Ensuite shower room in master bedroom• Family bathroom• Cloakroom• Dishwasher, washing machine, tumble drier• Bedlinen and towels• Garden furniture and BBQ• Two digital TVs with integral DVD players• Five digital radios and CD players• Excellent mobile reception and free wifi• Dogs welcome at no extra charge• Parking• No smoking allowed
5. Prices and Availability• Wharfinger’s Cottage is available for holidays of varying lengths, starting on a variety of days, all year round.• Short breaks start on Mondays (for 4 nights) and Fridays (for 3 nights), and a week-long holiday can start on Mondays, Fridays or Saturdays, depending on availability.• Combine a short break with a week’s holiday and get even better value.• View more details at http://www.beaconparkcottages.co.uk/prices-and-avail
6. Our Location
8. Contact Us• Phone: +44 (0)1873 858277• Email: email@example.com• Wharfinger’s Cottage Llanfoist Wharf Abergavenny Monmouthshire NP7 9NG Wales UK• Website: http://www.beaconparkcottages.co.uk/• Were here every day between 09.00 and 21.00.