Accomplish more everyday with Sage ACT! Scratchpad, seamless interaction with Google, a faster universal search option, and anywhere access to your contacts and calendar. As well as improvements to make the fundamentals easier plus a robust Accounts integration for greater front and back office productivity and a maximised cross sell opportunity
Scratch pad is designed for making the everyday job of taking notes etc. easier and more productive. It’s surprising when you look at the figures how often we need to take notes and make reminders to action something:The average person gets 1 interruption every 8 minutes, or approximately 7 an hour, or 50-60 per day. The average interruption takes 5 minutes, totalling about 4 hours or 50% of the average workday. 80% of those interruptions are typically rated as "little value" or "no value" creating approximately 3 hours of wasted time per day.70% of business and professional people use a "to do" list on a regular basis to administer their "have to’s".
Over and above keyword search this is a broader search also covering: Secondary ContactsAttachmentsHyperlinksUnlike keyword search it doesn’t create a lookup as it’s purpose is to facilitate a transactional search rather than an grouping exercise. The search results are weighted by relevance based on the most commonly used areas and in the future this will become sortable etcThis is a third party enabler component that's going to allow us to do a lot more with search including broadening it to cover the whole of your computer, the web and create services e.g. scheduling Smart Tasks
Stats: comScore 2011200m globally and 25 % of our customers in a recent omnibus survey stated they used gmailThe growth of Gmail has been huge in the last 12 months. In the US GMail has overtaken Windows Live Mail and is no. two in the league table. Not surprising when you consider how successful Android has been in shifting the smartphone market and lets not forget that Chromebooks launched at the beginning of this month so that trend is set to grow.
We've taken the Sage Mobile for ACT! Platform and created a cloud proposition with a mobile client – Sage ACT! ConnectUse it on all the major browsers - including Safari which means you can access ACT! Information on an iPad, windows netbook or Android tablet like the HTC flyerWe’ve extended the integration to work directly wth Gmail and YahooAdd to your contacts profiles by brining in profile pictures from Facebook, which is becoming more and more typical.Again this is an enabler that means we can build out of the platform to deliver a richer cloud and mobile experience in the future
2. Sage ACT! Overview Number one contact and customer management choice of small businesses and sales teams Designed to help develop profitable relationships An industry leader when it comes to ease of use A powerful way to grow your business Sage has expertise in understanding UK businesses
3. Demonstrated Leadership for over 22 Years Over 2.8 million registered users and 53,000 corporate customers Over 30,000 in UK
4. Lets Hear from Mike
8. Email Marketing
9. Whats New in - Sage ACT! 2012 Virtual Notepad with Sage ACT! Scratchpad Faster, More Expansive Universal Search Seamless Interaction with Gmail™, Google® Contacts, and Google Calendar™ Accounts Integration
10. Ditch Your Pen/Paper To-do Lists• Sage ACT! Scratchpad: − Quickly capture notes, phone numbers, and personal reminders, with or without opening Sage ACT! − Prioritize and check off completed items, print the list to take it with you, or push updates into Sage ACT! with just a few clicks − Send items to Sage ACT! as activities, notes, and history—even assign them to contacts
11. Find What You Need…Faster Universal Search: Quickly find that info you need in your contacts, groups, companies, opportuniti es, notes, history, and attachments Filter your search criteria View and search results displayed by relevance and double-click links to the document
12. Work Seamlessly with Google® Gmail™: Send and receive emails from Gmail™ and Sage ACT! will keep a history of those emails for a complete view of your communications with that contact Specify one of three default history types to record emails, including subject line, subject line and message, and email attachment
13. Work Seamlessly with Google® Google Contacts: Create new Google Contacts from Sage ACT! Create new Sage ACT! Contacts from Google Sync all or just a subset of your Sage ACT! contacts with Google®
14. Work Seamlessly with Google® Google Calendar™: Sync your Sage ACT! and Google calendars manually or automatically using pre- programmed intervals Set conflict resolution Choose the activity types that sync to Google Specify if you want alarms displayed in Google, Sage ACT!, or both
15. ACT Connect Sage ACT! Connect: Get to your Sage ACT! contacts and calendar from any computer with a web browser, including Internet Explorer®, Firefox®, Google Chrome™—even Safari® Access from popular tablets, like the iPad® Sync with your BlackBerry® Windows Mobile® Android™ Import Yahoo® and Google® Contacts Link Facebook pictures
16. Integration with Sage 50 • Credit Control Information Sage ACT! Link • Quotes for Sage 50 & Instant • Invoices Accounts • Orders • Product & Price List Business benefits of having Accounts and Sage ACT! Efficiency and productivity through front and back office integration Joined up end to end process make the business more effective Get a more rounded view of business to drive growth 21
17. Your Business Centre Links to Office E Marketing Social Media Accounts
18. Version Differences - Summary Version Features Sage ACT! 2012 Sage ACT! Scratchpad, a convenient, virtual notepad Universal search that looks in contacts, groups, companies, opportunities, notes, history, and attachments Seamless interaction with Gmail™ Google® Contacts and Google Calendar™ sync Access to Sage ACT! contacts and calendar from supported web browsers, popular tablets, like the iPad®, and mobile phones with Sage ACT! Connect Confirmation message after you import from sources like Excel® and other Sage ACT! databases Menu that displays exact install times and components required Works with Internet Explorer® 9 and Firefox® 4 Smart Tasks, which is like workflow, only easier Sage ACT! 2011 Leads with Sage Business Info Services for ACT! powered by Hoover’s™ Outlook contact and calendar sync Direct import from Excel®, no .csv required Mobile access to contact and calendar details from Android™ devices with Sage Mobile for ACT! Works with Microsoft® Office 2010 and Windows® 7 ACT! by Sage 2010 View LinkedIn®, Facebook, and more from within Sage ACT! Email marketing with Sage E-marketing for ACT! Mobile access to contact and calendar details from BlackBerry® and Windows Mobile® devices with Sage Mobile for ACT! Reports view Simplified navigation Welcome page with feature tours, help, and news from Sage Customisable opportunities ACT! by Sage 2009 Related contacts Seamless interaction with Microsoft® Outlook® email ACT! by Sage 2008 Graphical dashboards Duplicate checking by first and last name Duplicate checking for groups and companies Advanced Queries for groups and companies ACT! by Sage 2007 Last email field Specify linked contact and company fields 1 Field-level security En masse security for notes, history, and opportunities 2 ACT! by Sage 2006 Customisable opportunity field names and types Citrix® and Terminal Services 3 Automatic database backup and sync ACT! by Sage 2005 Multi-select values Customizable drop-downs Rich text formatting Attach documents to activities, notes, and history Groups with dynamic group membership Company records Multiple calendar views Opportunity list view Instant quotes using supported versions of Microsoft® Excel® and Word Sample sales processes Graphical sales pipeline Preformatted reports Export to Excel 1 This feature is only available in Sage ACT! Premium. 2 This feature is only available in Sage ACT! Premium. 3 This feature is only available in Sage ACT! Premium.