VOLKSWAGEN OF AMERICA
2010 SCCA Club Racing National Events
Official Contingency Program
Program Name: 2010 Volkswagen of America SCCA Club Racing National Contingency Program
Program Contact Jennifer McAbee
Information: SCCA Marketing Dept.
PO Box 19400
Topeka, KS 66604
(785) 232-7228 – fax
Program Summary: • Volkswagen of America is an Official Contingency Sponsor of the 2010 SCCA Club
Racing National Events.
• This is an optional contingency awards program.
Program Duration: • All 2010 Club Racing National events
Registration: • You must register each year to be eligible for contingency awards.
• It is the entrant’s responsibility to register properly and neatly apply decals.
• You must be registered in the program prior to competing. No awards will be paid if
you do not follow all contingency procedures.
• Register for this program at ams.scca.com by selecting Contingency from under the
Events tab and completing the online registration.
• One W-9 form must be submitted to SCCA each year prior to distribution of awards.
Requirements: • Must compete with a VW body and engine to be eligible (exception: FV vehicles).
• Decals Required: YES
• # of Decals: 3
• Location: Volkswagen windshield banner and VW decals on each side of the
• Availability: Decals are available upon request from Jennifer McAbee at SCCA
Class Eligibility List: • FV, FP, HP, GT2, GT3, GTL, SSC, T3 and STU
Award Information: • Cash awards are presented to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place drivers per event in Club
Racing National competition only.
• A minimum number of competitors are required to be eligible for awards.
3 competitors = 1st and 2nd awards only; 2 competitors = 1st place award only.
• In addition, Volkswagen of America will award $1,000 to all eligible Division
Champions. (Must accumulate all divisional points in a Volkswagen to be eligible.)
• All Volkswagen contingency award claims must be accompanied by the official claim
form (signed by a post-race tech official), which is available at scca.com, and a copy
of the official results. Claims must be submitted no later than 30 days after the
• See “Payout Schedule” below for award amounts.
Additional Information: • This contingency program is administered and paid entirely by SCCA, on behalf of
Volkswagen of America. For payout details or to ask questions, please call (800)
PAYOUT SCHEDULE 1st 2nd 3rd
SSC, T3 $1500 $1000 $500
HP, GT2, GT3, GTL $500 $300 $200
FP, FV $200 $150 $100
Volkswagen of America retains the option to name and/or change eligible categories, classes, and cars at any time during the 2010 season.
Sports Car Club of America, Inc. ♦ P.O. Box 19400 ♦ Topeka, KS 66619-0400 ♦ Tel: 1 (800) 770.2055 ♦ www.scca.com