1. How many books and other documents are there in your library?
There is a library in “Liviu Rebreanu” School with enough books and pupils come here daily, looking forward to read new books.
2. What kind of documents (other than books) do you have?
There is not a reading room here, as well as space for newspapers and magazines.
3. Do you use computers for cataloguing?
There is a paper alphabetical catalogue only.
4. If yes, are the students allowed to use computer catalogues?
Our library is small and pupils ask for books to the librarian.
5. What is your opinion of a room where the library is situated? Have you got enough space for everything? What about equipment, decoration etc?
Well, there is a lack of space in our library but it is decorated with flowers. According to the events celebrated here, the library is beautifully decorated.
6. What is a role of your library at school?
The librarian takes care of books, establishes terms for loans, gathers the old textbooks and gives the new textbooks as well as helps pupils with information about writers and their works.
7. Could you supply examples of school activities organized by librarians?
Various activities are organized by the librarian: school projects, celebration of a writer or poet’s day, holidays, etc. Many partnerships exist between our library and other libraries from our town and even from the country.
8. Are you satisfied with your work as a librarian or is there anything that you would like to change?
Yes, of course. It’s a nice job. A librarian loves books and children.
9. You are welcome to tell more about your work or specific situation at your school.
I would like to make the school a friendlier place for the pupils in “Liviu Rebreanu” School Mioveni.