Salesforce & Force.com expertise
Partner of Salesforce Partners
1. Company Overview
2. Why Dreamwares?
3. Some Facts That Matter
4. Salesforce Development Services
5. Methodology & Approach
6. Accelerate Development
7. Success Stories
8. Happy Customers
9. Example CV
• Dreamwares was established in 2009 to develop web based applications.
• Its core focus is to become a major Salesforce development hub. It has
partnered with many Salesforce consultants and ISV partners.
• Has more than 3 years experience in Salesforce customization, force.com
apps, Appexchange, Force.com sites.
• Has developed applications on all leading cloud platforms like Amazon
Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google App Engine.
Communication: This is what our customers love us for.
Reliability: We help you complete projects on time, within budget.
Flexibility: Our flat hierarchy helps us act quickly when time demands.
Managed processes: We follow well documented and standards based
Salesforce Development Life Cycle. We also use a popular project
management tool to manage all projects.
Cost-effective: We offer competitive rates and fix pricing.
RFPs: We help you in requirement analysis and building RFPs.
No last minute surprises: Our experience and thorough analysis helps to
identify risks early and suggest alternative solutions
Some Facts That Matter
• 20+ Salesforce Developers. 8 certified. More will be certified soon.
• 50+ Salesforce projects. They range from few hours to > 1 year.
• Major Salesforce/Force.com projects include
– Integration of various systems for Aviation industry
– Learning management system
– Event Management System
– Analytics Application
– Chatter Customization
– Quiz Builder
Salesforce Development Services
Web Services /
Google Map, Dynamic
Job, Apex Trigger
Build App, Security
Process, LMA, Trial
Chatter, REST, SOAP,
Site Security, Customer
Design workflow & get it approved Create objects
Development Create Apex code, Visualforce,
Workflow, Trigger etc.
Give regular demos and take
Manual and User Acceptability
Write test methods, deploy & test
again in production org
• Understand requirements and scope of project
• Propose solution / workflow and get it approved by client
• Plan the phases and milestones with timeline
• Do development and track progress
• Communicate with client and give updates and demos
• User acceptability testing
We use various tools of Force.com to increase productivity like:
Import Export tools like Data Loader
We also develop In-house tools like project specific excel plugins, when required.
Success Story – Secure Chatter
Secure Chatter helps enterprises create secure policies to create preventive and
detective controls around their collaborative communications on Chatter, within
Prevent specific Users / Groups /Profiles from seeing your posts even if they follow you.
Send private message to particular User/ Group/Profile when someone posts something
weird mistakenly. (When private messaging was not available in Chatter).
Post some messages on chatter to specific Users / Groups /Profile at once , even if there is
no specific group for those users.
Restrict Some Users/Groups/Profile from not posting un official statement to chatter.
Audit each and every action on chatter, who have posted, who have deleted, what
restricted keyword that post has etc.
And many more. See – Secure Monitoring for Chatter
See Our Work - Appexchange Apps
• ClearGRC Cloud Security Risk Governance
• Sales Risk Auditor Revenue Recognition
•Secure Monitoring Governance for Chatter
•Social GRC - Crowdsourcing Risk Management
•* Please click to see the App
Example CV - Rupali Pophaliya
Salesforce.com Certified Force.com Developer
• Developed Apex, Visualforce, Apex Trigger, Apex
Apex, Dynamic apex code for Sales Cloud
Customization, Service Cloud Customization and
developing native Force.com Applications
• Created Apex Scheduler, Anonymous Block and
implementing AJAX in Apex
• Expert in writing Unit test methods for testing Apex
• Implemented Customer Portal
• Force.com sites development.
• Reports and Dashboards
• Worked on Validation Rules, Workflow Rules, Sharing
Rules, Approval Processes, Outbound Messages, Time
• Developed apps for clients, publically available on
Rupali is Senior Developer at
She is very good in client
communication and expert
in integration of Salesforce
CRM with Google Maps,
• Responsible for designing and architecting
technical solutions for Salesforce projects
• Responsible for creating proposals for new
Salesforce projects and performing effort
estimation for the same
• Integrated Twitter API in Salesforce. Created Social
GRC App which identifies, monitors and tracks
social conversations in real time. Also shows
Twitter geolocation on Google map
Try Us Without Any Risk
Experience our Salesforce Development Services with 15 hours free trial. No risk
You can give us any kind of Salesforce work including:
• Apex Trigger
• Visualforce Page
• Apex Class
• Salesforce CRM Customization