If we are in the business of changing lives, the stories of those people is our best Sales tool.
1. Large Scale EP Raising
1.I understand the clear value proposition of
GCDP for young people.
2.I understand how to grow my Out-going
GCDP without compromising quality of the
3.I am challenged to explore
innovative means of managing large scale
EP raising without increasing HR and
4. Develop ideas and draw conclusions on
delivering massive and successful
3. Session flow
The GCDP Process Design
-GCDP Value Proposition
Large scale raising tricks
-Country/Territory Specific raising and delivery
- Simple & Smart large scale raising tricks
4. The Basics
• Goal Setting
Be Aware of Supply and Demand:
Destination countries, JDs, duration, timeline, conditions
Define the goals and profiles to recruit
– What is my target? How many realizations are you
planning to have?
– What resources do I need?
– When do I want to start raising, matching and
– How Long will it take from the time of first contact to
5. The Basics
• Student Market Understanding
– Profile based recruitment: Degree, Age,
Working Experience, Languages, Interests,
Competencies, issues and topics , region ,
– Year of Study, course of study, interest in
international experience, can they afford it?
– Timeline: When are they available? for how
6. The Basics
• HR Capacity ( Your OGX Teams)
– Who do I need?
– Do they have the required skill to manage the
Experience, skills, competencies )
– Efficient educational cycle: How long does it take
for a member to be in AIESEC before they get it?
– Do you want to have separate raising and delivery
• How can we use technology to
reduce the amount of HR, time
required to deliver Outgoing GCDP
8. GCDP Process Design
• Value Proposition
• Packaging and Selling
• Country Collaboration
9. Value Proposition
 A cross-cultural living
 The opportunity to
 Personal development
10. Packaging and Selling
• Package and Sell!
– Right message to right people in right time and place
– Develop a brand around your OGX product. e.g
Nour Programme, Global Citizen
– Take advantage of virtual engagement and Social
Media to increase your reach.(What if your
recruitment could happen through a facebook
– Use the stories and testimonials of your returnees.
– Publishing stories of your Eps abroad.
– Integrating your Eps as OGX members.
11. Selection and Preparation
Aligning filters with packages (language,
skills, competencies tests) and make sure
people have the right expectation
Having the right preparations and clear
expectations reduces drastically the
chances of your EP complaining of having
a bad experience.
12. Country Collaboration
You can invest HR, Finance or any other resource
in a country that potential to raise more
opportunities for you. e.g Send a CEEDer to
India to help raise TNs for Brazilian Eps, or o help
restructure the sales process in their LCs
You can increase the level of EP management by
sending an EP leader with every EP delegates
of more than 10 people to help manage their
13. Large scale raising tricks
14. Country/Territory Specific raising
• Selling a specific Programme or
Country/Territory not ‘International Experience’
• Raise LC-LC,MC-LC partnerships to deliver
specifics internships within a period of time.
• Allocate your HR according. Have
someone/Team manage the entire process
from raising to delivery.
• Manage and review your partnerships based
on the quality delivery of the experience.
• It requires detailed management and
communication between sending and
15. Simple and Smart tricks
• Sponsorships: Companies or
governments are providing sponsorships
or subsidy for young people to travel for
international experiences. E.g. AIESEC
Turkey gets 100,000 euros from ERASMUS
to send students abroad to other EU
• The European Volunteer Service is a
major grant for Countries in the EU.
16. Simple and Smart tricks
• Tapping into already existing market or
system: Your University has an exchange
programme. Find out and cooperate
with them to send people on internships
• Your government is supporting young
people from your Country/Territory to go
• Strategic partnerships: Other student
organizations where you can raise large
scale Eps from.