5. Acquire New Customers and Grow Your BusinessGenerate leads by advertising your business online with Google AdWords.Turn those leads into new customers with Salesforce CRM. Convert leads into Manage customer Manage the customers relationships follow-up process Update deal information, Acquire deep knowledge Log calls, send emails, track opportunity of every account, Capture leads from your Web site and update the status of milestones, and record facilitate collaboration, your leads so that you all opportunity-related and build and maintain Prospects fill out a Web interactions. strong, lasting customer People click on never miss an form, which creates a relationships. your ad opportunity. lead in Salesforce that is When people search routed to your sales on Google, your ad is team. displayed and traffic is Advertise your driven to your site. business on Google Take five minutes to write your ad and select a couple keywords—even target your ad locally. Measure what’s working • A real-time view of your business • A single solution for insight • Customizable reports
6. Manage Customer RelationshipsWhen you get a call, start by searching Salesforce. You can quickly review the account and see who else at your company has been working with them.You can then use Salesforce to capture call notes and create a follow-up task if need be. Gather Insight Update Information Salesforce provides a place Assign Tasks Search Salesforce By clicking on a contact or to log call notes, save Often times you’ll need account, you can view all The first thing you want important emails, and to assign a follow-up their activity history, A Customer Calls to do is search update information so task for yourself or Follow Up outstanding follow-up items, Salesforce to see what everyone knows where someone else on your The customer may be and other pertinent Assigning tasks in information is things stand. team. calling you directly or information. Salesforce improves available. they may have been collaboration and creates transferred to you. true accountability. Measure what’s working • A real-time view of your business • A single solution for insight • Customizable reports
7. Streamline Your Service and Support OrganizationEffective customer service benefits everyone—customers, agents, supervisors, and the company’s bottom line. Deliver outstanding and consistent Click to edit Master title styleservice and support across many channels including phone, email, Web, and chat. • Click to edit Master text styles – Second level • Third level – Fourth levelCustomer Logs a Case » Fifth level Case Is RoutedWhen a customer has a Cases can be Gather Insightproblem, they can log a case automatically routed to An agent works the case,online or call your support a queue based upon reviewing account Find Solutionsteam. business rules. information such as The agent can quickly solve entitlements and activity the case using suggested history. Case Closed solutions from the knowledgebase. The agent communicates the solution over the phone uses an email template and closes the case. Customer Portal The customer has 24/7 self-service access to their case history, the knowledgebase, and the online community through the customer portal.
8. Business Model 商業模式
9. Data Management and Collaboration
10. Respond to Calls with ConfidenceWhen you get a call, start by searching Salesforce. You can quickly review the account and see who else at your company has been working with them.You can then use Salesforce to capture call notes and create a follow-up task if need be. # of Calls Sales Customer History Follow Up Tasks Search Salesforce Find Contact Review Account Information Take Action You Receive an Inbound Call • Last name If contact doesn’t exist, • Open tasks • Update information • Customer has some • Phone number create a new contact in questions • Activity history • Log call notes Salesforce • Company name • Opportunity history • Create follow-up tasks • Prospect finally calls you back • Account number • Case history • Schedule an event • Email address • Send an email • A call is transferred to you • CTI integration from a coworker 1 2 3
11. Manage Your Tasks and Follow-Up ActivitiesCoordinating customer-facing activities is a critical part of closing business and managing customer relationships. Salesforces activitymanagement capabilities help keep your team organized and working together so your customers receive the attention they need. My Prioritized Task List My Top Opportunities My Top Customers # of Activities Sales Trends Open a Task Review the Account View the Contact Take Action Manage Your Task List • Task description • Open tasks • Phone number • Log call notes • Follow-up reminders you set for yourself • Assigned by • Activity history • Email address • Update account information • Due date • Opportunity history • Create follow-up tasks • Tasks assigned to you • Related to • Case history • Schedule an event by a colleague • Send an email • Tasks automatically assigned to you based upon a workflow rule or an automatic trigger 1 2 3
12. Salesforce Tools & Terminology – Activity ManagementBelow you’ll find the tools & terminology used in the application and online training. Professional, Enterprise, and Unlimited Edition customers can re-name standard tabs and fields to reflect their company’s terminology. For more information, search Successforce.com. Accounts are your organizations customers, competitors, Group calendaring will helps you better collaborate as a and partners. Each account stores information such as team, and arrange meetings with prospects and customers. name, address, and phone numbers. For each account, you can store related information such as opportunities, activities, cases, partners, contracts, and notes. Calendar Events Accounts Reports are lists, summaries, and analyses of your data, Contacts are all of the individuals associated with your which you can display or print. To help you monitor your business accounts that you need to track in Salesforce. organization, Salesforce offers a wide range of standard You can store various information for a contact, such as reports, accessible in the Reports tab. You can also create phone numbers, addresses, titles, and roles in a deal. new custom reports to access exactly the information you Reports need. You can subtotal and limit your data to help you analyze trends and get a concise picture of what is Contacts happening in your organization. Tasks are to-do items that need to be followed up on. They Dashboards give you a real-time snapshot of corporate can be associated with accounts, contacts, leads, or other metrics and key performance indicators. A dashboard is a custom objects. You can follow up on the task yourself, or group of different charts (or components) that graphically assign it to another user. display your custom report data. You can select up to 20 Task different custom reports to display data graphically as Dashboards charts in each dashboard. Maintain a historical record of all activities related to an account, contact, or opportunity. Your activity history includes emails, call notes, and calendar events, so Make searching data and interacting with the results of your everyone is on the same page. searches simple, smooth, and highly effective. Inline paging Activities and sorting features simplify the task of working with large sets of search results. Powerful filtering and scoping functions narrow searches and results. Customization Search options enable users to design search results layouts that are tailored for the way they work.
13. Salesforce Tools & Terminology – Activity ManagementBelow you’ll find the tools & terminology used in the application and online training. Professional, Enterprise, and Unlimited Edition customers can re-name standard tabs and fields to reflect their company’s terminology. For more information, search Successforce.com. Outlook users enjoy high levels of productivity with Apex Connect Outlook—formerly called Outlook Edition—which With Salesforce you can create email templates for makes it easy to synchronize important customer data common emails such as web-to-lead responses, sales between two commonly used applications. With Connect prospecting, announcements, and internal workflow. You Outlook 3.0 in Spring ’07, productivity for Outlook users Email Templates can even personalize parts of the email with information Connect Outlook gets another boost with several enhancements. Users can from the contact or account record. add emails with attachments, create contacts and leads directly in Outlook, and create relationships between calendar events and associated objects such as accounts Plan and execute email campaigns targeted at prospects and opportunities. and customers. Enterprise Edition customers can send 500 emails per mass mailing, while Unlimited Edition customers Mass Email can send 1,000 emails per mass mailing. Salesforce can You can set up a Web-to-Lead form to capture contact me also integrate with third-party marketing solutions and requests from your company’s website. With a lead de- offers out-of-the-box integration with several top email dupe solution you can automatically route those requests to marketing vendors. the person who owns the account. Web-to-Lead Form Evaluate the success of email campaigns with integrated response tracking and easy monitoring of key campaign With computer-telephony integration (CTI) capabilities, you metrics, such as whether recipients open the messages, can directly integrate your telephone network into Email Tracking when they open them, and more. Salesforce and access it entirely through the familiar, browser-based Salesforce interface. With the combined power of CTI and the new Salesforce Console, CTI Integration salesforce.com delivers unlimited productivity to your call The ability to easily import data into Salesforce is one of the centers. applications key benefits. Import excel worksheets or CSV (comma separated value) files. Map the information to leads, contacts, accounts, solutions, and custom objects. Search Import Tools on Successforce.com for more Import Wizard information.