The next 100 Days
President Obama will sign the first
Executive Order on Twitter
to transform the lives of
13 million orphans
and empower 2,166 communities to
• The premature deaths of young parents from HIV/AIDS has
left more than 13 million orphans abandoned across the
continent of Africa.
• 3,000 orphans are dying every day and they cannot survive
the recession alone.
• The economic and care burden on the grandparents,
relatives and communities is too heavy. They receive no
pensions or social welfare.
• The African economies depend on this generation of
children to be sustainable.
• America depends on 246 products from Africa that cannot
be out-sourced from anywhere else in the quantities that
• Africa has an economic, energy, food, and health security
challenge that is impacting us all.
• These orphans are the Human Assets of Africa - they must
be safe, healthy and educated to play their critical role in
the global economy.
• The private sector will invest $55 billion over 4 years to co-
create 2,166 Economic Development Centers with safe
accomodation for 13 million orphans, widows and
• The Hope on AFRICA Program will co-create jobs for
22,000 unemployed veterans to work with local laborers to
clear the land, build the foundations and assemble the
• 22,000 American youths will digitally database the orphans
and show them how to use their wind-up laptops and
connect to the internet.
• Green technologists will provide the latest technology to
ensure affordable sustainabilty.
• A Stakeholder model where
everyone plays their role.
• 'Top down' planning
• 'Bottom up' investment
• African Communities say:
quot;Yes We Canquot;
• Private sector provides
• Public sector provides
• short term guarentee
• Veterans and youth
co-create with local
• Orphans, widows and
Over 100 Green technologies to be applied to co-create an
environmentally sustainable and healthy environment. eg:
• Water pumps for drinking, irrigation and fires
• Rain water harvesting to recycle for showers and laundry
• Recycled materials for walls and roofs
• Solar panels and water heaters
• Trash to energy unit
• Mini taxis, hoppers and trucks with 85 mpg
• Wind up laptop computers with on-demand ciriculum
• Communications tower for free local telephone calls
• Mobile phone banking
• Soil technologies to conserve water and boost root growth
• Sensors for crop protection
• All green technologists invited to submit bids. Best tech wins
Celebrities and Fan Clubs
• Each Children's Village named after a Hollywood celebrity.
• Celebrity visits site to break ground and/or for opening
• Celebrity mobilizes 6,000 fans to support one orphan each.
Children's Village milestones
– 625 acres of land is donated or leased
– Local laborers and veterans clear land for the foundations
– 525 water pumps installed
– Foundations are built and concrete poured
– Growing program starts with soil preparation and planting
– Youths database the orphans who will live in the Children's Village
– Containers arrive with walls and roofs. Veterans and laborers
– Containers arrive with green technologies. Veterans and Youth
– Cattle, chickens and fish arrive
– Containers arrive with furniture and furnishings. Veterans and
– Containers arrive with laptops. Youth help orphans to use
– Celebrities arrive with fans for Opening Ceremony.
– Orphans, caregivers, teachers and nurses move in
– Micro-enterprises and Co-operatives are co-created
Summary and call to action
• Ambassador Hope interviewed on international media 27/4
• Ambassador Hope arrives at the White House on 29/4
• President Obama signs the Executive Order in the Oval
• Veterans apply online for 22,000 jobs
• Youths apply on-line for 22,000 volunteer roles
• Press conference announcing which 2,166 celebrities
• Small businesses submit bids for contracts online
• First teams leave for Liberia, Kenya and Uganda where sites
• Celebrities fly to Africa with fans to break ground on their
Children's Village and meet the orphans
Twitter: http:// twitter.com/AmbassadorHope
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Voice: USA + 1 202 741 9172 UK + 44 186541 2222
Fan Club: http://www.fanbox.com/1hope
Ambassador Hope is a Member of: Hollywood Chamber of Commerce, ContactAnyCelebrity, Open Society
Institute Alumni, Sovereign Wealth Group, Global Health Council, TCNECA: Television Cable News Experts &
Commentators Assn. + Producers/Bookers--CNN, MSNBC, Fox, BBC, Radio & Television Broadcasters, National
Association of Broadcasters