Whether you are running applications that share photos or support critical operations of your business, you need rapid access to flexible and low cost IT resources. The term "cloud computing" refers to the on-demand delivery of IT resources via the Internet with pay-as-you-go pricing. Whether you are a start-up who wants to accelerate growth without a big upfront investment in cash or time for technology or an Enterprise looking for IT innovation, agility and resiliency while reducing costs, the AWS Cloud provides a complete set of web services at zero upfront costs which are available with a few clicks and within minutes. Join this webinar to learn more about the benefits of Cloud Computing and:
- The history of AWS and how a global online retailer got into cloud computing
- The concepts of utility computing and elasticity and why these are important to a cost-effective, scalable and reliable IT architecture
- The AWS service portfolio and the global footprint on which it is delivered
- The value proposition of the AWS Cloud
- Use cases to help you relate cloud based infrastructure to your own needs
- Busting the myths around cloud computing
- No prior experience is necessary, so join us for an overview of the AWS cloud services, and a discussion on how cloud computing can help accelerate innovation in your company.