Powering a Hybrid Cloud with CommVault and Amazon Web Services - Session Sponsored by CommVault
- 221 views
AWS Summit 2014 Perth - Breakout 4 ...
AWS Summit 2014 Perth - Breakout 4
IT organisations are increasingly challenged to protect, manage and access critical data. Struggling to keep pace with the rapid data growth means that storage teams are frequently juggling storage requirements. As IT departments worldwide are being forced to justify not only incremental spending but also their existing expenses and headcount they are being faced with more potential budget cuts.
CommVault is recognised as a leader in data and information management by industry analysts such as Gartner and Forrester and together with Amazon Web Services deliver cost effective data management solutions to address these challenges.
During this session we will explore:
- How to lower your operational costs by leveraging Amazon Web Services.
- Inventive ways to free up your existing data centre space by extending to the Cloud.
- The benefits of a single data management platform that addresses backup (virtual and physical), archiving, snapshot management, secure data access, reporting, eDiscovery and data analytics for both on premise and cloud...not just virtualisation protection.
- Discuss real world use cases of how organisations are taking advantage of this approach
- Hear why CommVault Simpana is more than just a data protection solution, it is a strategic IT platform that can help transform your business.
Presenter: Michael Porfirio, Director of Systems Engineer, CommVault Australia and New Zealand
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views