SlideShare for iOS
by Linkedin Corporation
FREE - On the App Store
AWS Summit 2014 Melbourne - Breakout 4 ...
AWS Summit 2014 Melbourne - Breakout 4
As part of Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA)’s company-wide mission to win back customers, the VHA Digital Products division, with the help of DiUS, built a strategic internal agile development and innovation capability. By leveraging AWS, VHA now has the powerful ability to be more responsive, to experiment, fail-fast and in turn, to deliver an improved customer experience across all digital touchpoints.
We will share VHA’s journey so far by looking at the business objectives and diving into how people, process and technology made it happen:
- Making a business case for AWS
- Working within a complex technology landscape including legacy systems, COTS products as well as custom-built systems
- The role AWS played in achieving change
- Enabling daily deployments using Continuous Delivery and other practices and tools
- What's next on VHA's agility roadmap
Presenters: Andy McCarthy, Digital Technology Manager, Vodafone Hutchison Australia, & Charles Blaxland, Principal Consultant and Cloud Lead, DiUS