Be the first to like this
Please join us as an AWS Solution Architect discusses high availability features for Microsoft Windows Server and SQL Server running on the AWS Cloud. Windows Server Failover Clustering (WSFC) and SQL AlwaysOn Availability Groups are part of the underpinnings for many enterprise-class solutions, including Microsoft SharePoint and .NET applications. This webinar is designed for a technical audience.
In this webinar you will learn to:
• Deploy the virtual network infrastructure on multiple subnets
• Launch Amazon Machine Images (AMIs) of Windows Server 2008 R2
• Set up Active Directory and DNS
• Launch and configure the WSFC nodes
• Create a SQL Server AlwaysOn Availability Group
Who should review:
• IT Executives, Developers, DBAs, Solutions Architects, Systems Engineers • Network and Database Professionals and Leaders
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.