Analyze Big Data for Consumer Applications with Looker BI and Amazon Redshift Customizing the customer experience based on user behavior is a constant challenge for today’s consumer apps. Business intelligence helps analyze and model large amounts of data. Looker offers a modern approach to BI leveraging AWS that’s fast, agile, and easy to manage. Join this webinar to learn how MessageMe, which provides emotionally engaging messaging apps to consumers, leverages Looker business intelligence software and the Amazon Redshift data warehouse service to analyze billions of rows of customer data in seconds.
Webinar topics include:
• How MessageMe turns billions of rows of customer data stored in Amazon Redshift into actionable insights
• How Looker connects directly to Amazon Redshift in just a few clicks, enabling MessageMe to build a modern, big data analytics in the cloud. Who should attend
• Information or Solution Architects, Data Analysts, BI Directors, DBAs, Development Leads, Developers, or Technical IT Leaders.
• Justin Rosenthal, CTO, MessageMe
• Keenan Rice, VP, Marketing & Alliances, Looker
• Tina Adams, Senior Product Manager, AWS