Leveraging the AWS Cloud can help you further lower your overall IT costs and avoid fixed, upfront IT investments. Learning how to right-size your environments can help you to go from capacity guessing to meeting QoE targets for your customers. The session will also cover best practices on how to Architect for Cost from real world customer use cases and ultimately how the AWS Cloud can help you increase revenue by focusing on Innovation and Return on Agility.
- Replace up-front capital expenses with low variable costs
- Outsource undifferentiated IT tasks to useful services
- Evaluate the total Cost of (Non) Ownership
- Build Cost-aware architectures
- AWS features that help you reduce your spend
- Different purchasing options available with AWS
Who should attend
- Technical Users: Developers, engineers, system administrators and architects
- Decision Makers: IT Managers, directors and business leaders
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.