2. Outline Top five natural disasters Japan’s disaster Who helped How do people in Japan cope today
3. Top 5 natural disasters in 2011 The Brisbane flood on the 12th of January in Australia.
4. Top 5 natural disasters in 2011 The Christchurch earthquake on the 21st of February in New Zealand.
5. Top 5 natural disasters in 2011 The Northern Japan earthquake and tsunami on the 11th of March in Asia.
6. Top 5 natural disasters in 2011 The Thailand flood on the 20th of October in Asia.
7. Top 5 natural disasters in 2011 The Turkey earthquake on the 23rd of October in Europe.
8. Who helped There were many aid-organisations helping out during the Japan earthquake and tsunami such as: – The Red Cross – UNICEF – Salvation Army USA – World Vision – International found for Animal Welfare – Etc.
9. They helped by : Organising shelters. Getting doctors to help with wounds and injury. Supplying medicine and food. Transferring people to safety. Rebuilding homes. Lots more……
10. How do people cope today? Japan still struggles to rebuild. Thousands of survivors can not move in to their homes. More than 84.000 get supported by friends and family.