Your SlideShare is downloading. ×
Planning
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in...5
×

Thanks for flagging this SlideShare!

Oops! An error has occurred.

×
Saving this for later? Get the SlideShare app to save on your phone or tablet. Read anywhere, anytime – even offline.
Text the download link to your phone
Standard text messaging rates apply

Planning

152
views

Published on

Published in: Technology, Art & Photos

0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total Views
152
On Slideshare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
0
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
0
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

Report content
Flagged as inappropriate Flag as inappropriate
Flag as inappropriate

Select your reason for flagging this presentation as inappropriate.

Cancel
No notes for slide

Transcript

  • 1. Planning
  • 2. Experimenting with fonts.
    • After choosing my title “The Latest Trend” I decided to work on a range of fonts which would go well with my background colour.
  • 3.
    • After looking at a range of colours, I decided to go with the plain white colour as I felt a lot could be done with it, and it was a shade/colour that appealed to all people, aswell as giving out the sense of both fun and innocence.
  • 4. Finding the font
    • After scrolling through many different fonts and font colours, I decided to go with VAGRounded BT, with the colour dark blue. I thought the colour would add to the schooling theme whilst the font made it look fun. I then added different effects using Macromedia Fireworks such as “Drop Shadow” and widening the letters apart and ended up with the end result.
  • 5. Experimenting with other effects
    • After experimenting with different colours and effects, I decided to go with a paint splattered look to symbolise the creativity of a school. I also felt a simpler effect could leave space to add in photo’s and headlines amongst other things.
  • 6. Other effects I could have used: To note: I had previously asked around my fellow peers to see what kind of effects they liked the best with my title.
  • 7. Experimenting with photos
    • After taking various different types of photos, I debilitated which photos I would and would not put in both my front cover and contents preliminary. These are the ones I chose (Please note it is compulsory to place a medium close up of a person on the front page).
  • 8. Final changes and final product
    • After looking at my final product, I then decided I would make some changes to improve it even more. At first I decided to switch the canvas from white to black in order make the cover seem more appealing and so the over colours (blue and red) would contrast more heavily against it.
  • 9. Final Product