1. My name is Faisal RiazAnd my presentation topic is Pakistan
3. INTRODUCTION LOCATION PROVINCES GOVERNMENT ECONOMY POPULATION TRADITIONAL CLOTHES TRADITIONAL FOOD NATIONAL FLOWER NATIONAL ANIMAL EDUCATION NATURAL GAS RESERVE HIASTORICAL PLACES SPORTS POLO GROUND ARMY SALT MINE SEA PORT FACTS ABOUT PAKISTAN
4. Where is Pakistan located Located at the crossroads of the strategically important regions of South Asia, Pakistan has a 1,046-kilometre (650 mi) coastline along the Arabian Sea south and is bordered by India to the east, Afghanistan to the west and north, Iran to the southwest and China in the far northeast.
6. GOVERNMENT Pakistan is an democratic countryPresident is Asif ali zardariPrime minister is Raja Pervaz Ashraf
7. ECONOMY Currency is called RUPEE Major industries are: Textile, manufacturing, Petrochemical Major crops are wheat, cotton and rice
8. POPULATION Pakistansis world 7th largest city in 2011 is KARACHI estimated population over 187 million making it the worlds sixth most-populated country,
9. TRADITIONAL CLOTHES The shalwar . Each province has its own style of kameez is wearing the Shalwar the national kameez .Pakistani’s dress of Pak wear clothes range istan and is from exquisite worn by colors and designs men and to the type of fabric women in all silk, chiffon, cotton four provinces
11. NATIONAL FLOWER JASMINE is the national flower of Pakistan JASMINE is quite common all over Pakistan.
12. NATIONAL ANIMAL Ibex is our national animal it is wild goat having curved hones
13. EDUCATION Pakistan is 9th largest English speaking country in world Pakistan is world 7th largest pool of science and engineers
14. DR Abdul Salaam got NOBEL prize in physics Dr AHA ur Rehman is first Muslim scientist receive UNESCO science prize
15. NATURL GAS RESERVES Pakistan have one of the largest NATURAL GAS One of thePakistan reserve ofwith infinite natural reserves . largest is blessed NATURAL GAS resources by the God and natural gas is the most precious one. The recoverable reserves of natural gas have been estimated at 29.671 trillion cubic feet
16. HISTORICAL PLACESLahore FortAs the name suggested it is situated inLahore.The fort acted as a geo strategic site thatmet Kashmir, afghan areas and multan it isdecorated with Mugal architecture
17. Badshai MosqueRoyal Mosque in Lahore, commissioned by thesixth Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb in 1671 andcompleted in 1673, is the second largestmosque in Pakistan Capable of accommodating 5,000 worshippersin its main prayer hall and a further 95,000 in itscourtyard and porticoes
18. Pakistan MonumentPakistan monument is the symbolicalrepresentation of four provinces of Pakistan it issituated in Islamabad local park
19. Shalimar GardenBuilt by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan, the Shalamar Baghis one of the most beautiful sites in Pakistan.. The siteconsists of three levels of garden terraces which werewatered by a canal. It has a total of 410 fountains at alllevels and a large variety of fruit trees.
20. Faisal MosqueIt is the largest mosque in South Asia and one ofthe largest mosques in the world. located in thenational capital city of Islamabad. Completed in1986
21. SPORTS Pakistan is cricket world champion in 1992 Pakistan is hockey world champion 4 times Pakistan won world men’s squash championship 6 times
22. LARGEST POLO GROUND World largest polo ground is at shandur, northern Pakistan
23. NUCLEAR POWERPakistan is 7th nuclear power. nuclearpower in Pakistan is provided by 3licensed-commercial nuclear powerplants. Pakistan is the first Muslimcountry in the world to construct andoperate civil nuclear power plants.
24. ARMY Pakistan is 7th largest standing arm force in the world it has an active force of 620,000 personnel in 2012
25. SALT MINEKHEWRA salt mine is second worldlargest salt reserve in the world
26. SEA PORTPakistan have world largest deepsea port in GAWADAR
27. FACTS ABOUT PAKISTAN Pakistan is a land that hold 4 out of 14 highest peak of world Lalazar often termed as most beautiful place on earth
28. Pakistan the nation onthe road of progressand advancement