1. Chapter 1: The ghost ship Twelve-year-old Elizabeth Swann stood at the front of the ship, The Dauntless She started to sing a pirate song.In that moment, she look the water, and she found ateenanger there. They rescued him, his name was WillTurner. He had a gold medallion and she hid it.
2. Chapter 2: Port RoyalElizabeth’s father, the Governor, gave a box with a dress for CaptainNorrintong s party. Will Turner, was there. He was now 20 years old and big, strong man. He made a sword for the Governor Swann
3. Chapter 3: Captain Jack Sparrow Jack Sparrow saw the Dauntless. He was a pirate, and he had a plan. Elizabeth fell down in the water, and Jack saved her.When they arrived, Commodore Norrington wanted tokill Jack Sparrow. But Elizabeth said that he was a pirate,but he helped her. Suddenly, Jack moved. He jumped behind Elizabeth and put his chains around her. Norrington told the sailor that they can’t shoot because Jack was going to kill Elizabeth
4. Chapter 4: In the Blacksmith’s StoreJack started running. Then he looked at a storeand opened the doors. It was a Blacksmith store. Will saw Jack Sparow and they started fighting Mr. Brown hit him on his head. He was really drunk.
5. Chapter 5: Pirates in Town One night the town was on fire.The pirates came. Jack ran to help Elizabeth. She had a gold medalion. Two of the pirate saw Elizabeth, so they tried to take it. And they did.
6. Chapter 6: On the Black Pearl Pirates took Elizabeth to the Black Pearl. Barbossa met Elizabeth. She told Barbossa that she was Elizabeth Turner.Before that, Elizabeth tried to throw the medallionin the water. She said to Barbossa that they have to Barbossa said to the sailors that theyleave the city, stop the guns and took her home and had to stop tha guns, they werethen she was going to give him the medallion. going to leave the city, but Elizabeth had to go with them.
7. Chapter 7: On the Dauntless and the InterceptorWill failed to persuade Norrington to help Will asked Jack Sparrow forrescue Elizabeth. help, but he was captive. Will helped Jack, and Jack helped Will. They stole the Interceptor from the harbor.
8. Chapter 8: Dinner with BarbossaElizabeth sat at the table on the Black Pearlwith Barbossa Barbossa told Elizabeth about his curse. Barbossa thought that Elizabeth is the pirate Bill Turner´s daughter
9. Chapter 9: The Island of TortugaWill helped Jack on theinterceptor. They arrived at the Island of Tortuga.They got into a bar and found an oldman. His name was Joshamme Gibbs. They wanted the gold.
10. Chapter 10: Gold! Will and Jack arrived at the Isla de MuertaJack and Will got into a smallerboat and started to go to theisland.
11. Chapter 11: The blood of a pirate Elizabeth gave William his gold medallion. Will understood that the ghostly pirates want his blood.The black pearl was faster than the interceptor, so the ghostly piratesquickly won. Barbossa’s pirates took Elizabeth and Jack’s sailors onto the Black Pearl. Will explained Barbossa that he was the son of Bill turner. Jack and Elizabeth were going to free, but only in a island.
12. Chapter 12: On a small IslandBarbossa threw the gun into the water. Elizabeth jumped in andJack followed In the island, Elizabeth sat and started to sing the pirates’s song. Jack Sparrow talk to her. Then, they made fire The smoke of the fire was everytime more huge. Jack thought that they had no hope, so in that moment the Dauntless appeared.
13. Chapter 13: Back to Isla MuertaCommodore Norrington want to put Jack Sparrow in chains. But, Elizabeth saidthat he can help them to came back to Isla Muerta. Elizabeth tell Commodore that she will accepted marry him if he go to Isla Muerta.Jack Sparrow start talking with Barbossa. He tell him thatthe Dauntless was there. The conclusion was that the ghostly pirate could take the Dauntless, and Jack was going to be the captain of the Black Pearl. Outside the cave, Commodore was waiting. He He saw Governor Swann and he ask heard guns on the Dauntless. He saw his men him if he was OK. And he said “I’m and saw skeletons too. OK” and he asked for Elizabeth.
14. Chapter 14: The End of the CurseBarbossa told Jack if he was with him or with theothers. And he answered that he didn’t know it. Jack and Barbossa started fighting Jack shot Barbossa. Then he felt down dead. Jack was the Captain of the Black Pearl again.
15. Chapter 15: The last of the piratesNorrington wanted to kill Jack Sparrowbecause he was a pirate. Elizabeth said that Will Turner was a pirate. Jack swam to the Black Pearl and climbed onto the ship. Jack took off his hat and his coat. Then he smiled and turned the boat to the east. He started singing the pirate song.
16. Students: Paloma Pirraglia Carla Zunino Sofia GambaudoClass: 3° Advanced Group