Be the first to like this
The Super Bowl is no longer a one day event. Smart marketers know they need to integrate social media and cross-channels campaigns in order to get the most out of their $3 million per 30 second spot.
With the social web at their fingertips, brand perception is no longer controlled by the brand, but rather by the savvy, generally outspoken customer. Brands need to extend their connection with these empowered customers by listening to what they actually have to say.
Alterian did just that. We tracked and analyzed the online buzz around the 2011 Super Bowl advertisers and revealed which brands' marketing strategies made an enduring impact. In this webinar, Alterian presented metrics that measured the effectiveness of media spend, the reach of ads, and how the ads were received.
Watch this presentation to learn:
* Which brands had the most successful strategies and where they missed opportunities
* How top advertisers leveraged social media to extend and expand their media buy
* How to use similar social intelligence to measure the performance of your brand
* What challenges this type of analysis can present and how those challenges can be overcome
* What brands can do to take their marketing efforts to the next level