2. MY CAREER I want to be a pediatrician because I love to be with little children. I want my job to deal with medicine. A pediatrician is a doctor for children from when there new born babies until they are 18 years old. Its like having your own special doctor just for you.
3. COLLEGES University of San Francisco. University of California Los Angeles. (UCLA) Harvard University.
4. UNIVERSITY OF SAN FRANCISCO The University of San Francisco is located in San Francisco. About 5,000 traditional undergraduates. 1,100 returning adult students. 3,000 graduated students. Total about 9,100
5. UNIVERSITY OF SAN FRANCISCO
6. UNIVERSITY OF SAN FRANCISCO Admission requirements 24 semester credits 36 quarter units of transferable coursework with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher to be competitive for admission.o Required documents: Application, transcript, letter of recommendation.
7. UNIVERSITY OF SAN FRANCISCO Tuition: Small Single Room-semester $5,305 Annual (Fall/Spring) $10,610 Large Single Room-semester $5,715 Annual (Fall/Spring) $11,430 Small double room-semester $3,935 Annual (Fall/Spring) $7,870 Double Room-semester $4,120 Annual (Fall/Spring) $8,240 Large Double Room-semester $4,385 Annual (Fall/Spring) $8,770 Triple Room-semester $3,300 Annual (Fall/Spring) $6,600
8. UCLA UCLA is located in southern Los Angeles. There are 25,928 undergraduates. There are 11,548 graduates students. Offers medical classes. Minimum GPA is 3.0 Janss steps Royce hall in the back.
9. UCLA Admission requirements: Need to have the “A-G” requirements completed. Need to submit your ACT assessment and writing test. ((Or the SAT Reasoning test.))o Scholarship requirements: Minimum GPA in the “A-G” subjects to be eligible for admission to the University of California. Minimum GPA for California applicants is 3.0 Non-residents minimum GPA is 3.4
10. UCLA Tuition: Health insurance-Off Campus Apartments- $1,225o Books and supplies- $1,509o Room and Board-Off Campus Apartment-$10,236o Transportation-Off Campus Apartment- $1,401o Personal- Off Campus Apartment- $1,629 Total: $28,685
11. HARVARD UNIVERSITY Harvard University is a medical school. Students 21,225 Undergraduates 7,181 Minimum GPA is 4.0
12. HARVARD Tuition: Room Rent- $7,248 Student Service Fee- $2,190 Board- $4,608 Undergraduate Council Fee- $75 Late registration- $50