Allrecipes Measuring Cup Trend Report - May 2013 Tablet Trends

  • 269 views
Uploaded on

Allrecipes' increase in pageviews from tablets (+260% in 2012 and +43% in 2013) oers …

Allrecipes' increase in pageviews from tablets (+260% in 2012 and +43% in 2013) oers
powerful insights into usage trends and consumer behaviors. As brands aim to connect
with consumers via tablet devices, the report includes 5 insights for brands to consider.

  • Full Name Full Name Comment goes here.
    Are you sure you want to
    Your message goes here
    Be the first to comment
    Be the first to like this
No Downloads

Views

Total Views
269
On Slideshare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
0

Actions

Shares
Downloads
4
Comments
0
Likes
0

Embeds 0

No embeds

Report content

Flagged as inappropriate Flag as inappropriate
Flag as inappropriate

Select your reason for flagging this presentation as inappropriate.

Cancel
    No notes for slide

Transcript

  • 1. Digital Food Trends:TabletsMay 2013Allrecipes.com Measuring Cup 1What American Familiesare Eating and CookingAbout Allrecipes: Visit press.allrecipes.com | About Meredith: Visit www.meredith.com | Contact: Stephanie Robinett stephanier@allrecipes.comAllrecipes increase in pageviews from tablets (+260% in 2012 and +43% in 2013) offerspowerful insights into usage trends and consumer behaviors. As brands aim to connectwith consumers via tablet devices, here are a few considerations:Reasons Tablets Provide aSuperior Way to Reach Women51.PowerfulEngagementAllrecipessees CTRs ontablet ads170% greaterthan desktop2.Entertainmentand UtilityTablets are a constant companion10% of search referrals13% of total video plays14% of all email newsletter clicks20% of total recipe page viewswatch cooking videos 13%Action Tablet Laptop Smartphone33% 6%use in-store 11% 3% 51%find recipes 37% 87% 37%create shopping lists 17% 29% 40%3.Search is KingTablets provide convenience and value throughout the path to purchaseAllrecipes 2012 Food Trends Survey4.ConversationAllrecipes social referralson tablets up 787% YOY**YOY compares April 2012 to April 20135.Purchase Power97% of tablet-owning U.S. moms madea purchase with their tablet device****Source: Mojiva, August 2012