2. GRIs are:
•  Dedicated to quality
3. Why Should You
Become a GRI?
4. In today's competitive business
environment you need more than just
motivation and initiative to succeed; you
need to the advantage of the education
you receive in the GRI program.
5. The GRI designation indicates that you have
made the commitment to provide a high level
of professional service to your clients by
securing a strong educational foundation.
6. New technology, laws, procedures and the
increasing sophistication of buyer and sellers
require real estate practitioners to perform
with a higher level of professionalism.
7. Sales Legal & Technology Professional
Process Regulatory •  Communications Standards
•  Business •  Fair housing •  General •  NAR Code of
development •  Brokerage technology Ethics
•  Sales and Relationships •  Business •  Arbitration
Marketing •  Contracts Technology •  Mediation
•  Customer & •  Environmental
Client Services Issues
•  Cultural Diversity
8. $40,900 Median income for REALTORS®
without NAR designation
$82,900 Median income for REALTORS®
with a designation
2005 NAR Member Survey
9. More than 25 years old, the
Institute has graduated
thousands of REALTORS®
who have found GRI to be a
powerful tool for attracting
and building new business.
10. Continuous education seems to be the key to
success in any career and that holds true with
Real Estate. An excellent source of education
is the GRI program, and it provides the
opportunity for new friendships that are long
lasting, provides networking and referrals.
11. I have had my GRI designation for several years, and
it has provided me with amazing tools to better serve
buyers and sellers. It is always good to be the best
you can be in service to your community thru better
education. Getting your GRI designation provides you
with the best.
Berdina Head, Broker
12. GRI was a fantastic opportunity for me to learn some of
the best marketing techniques in the industry. It helped
me understand how to put systems in place to better
serve buyers and sellers. It also gave me new tools to
better compete with agents that have many more years
of experience. Recently, it helped me gain listings when
competing with other agents by using techniques to
13. I did my GRI back in 1982-83 and 84 but it is still
fresh in my memory. It was filled with many
national speakers, great topics of discussion and
a lot of information to hang on to. I was 5 years
into the business in 1982 and found out that I
didn’t know it all.
14. In today’s competitive real estate market, GRI
provides the education necessary to put you
ahead of the pack.
15. Early in my career I completed the GRI program. GRI
provided amazing tools and techniques to enhance my
skills. For me, it was an action-packed, fun, and
enlightening experience. I'm so glad I took the time to
complete it and I highly recommend it!
16. Ready to Join GRI?
17. Monday, October 18 –Thursday, October 21
18. Learn more by visiting