1. two colors,two teams, one love <ul><li>F.C Botosani – Romania </li></ul><ul><li>second league, series I </li></ul><ul><li>Liverpool F.C - England </li></ul><ul><li>barclays premier league </li></ul>
2. F.C. Botosani is a football club from Botosani, Romania. The Club was refonded in 2001 and it is the only club from Botosani who plays in the second ligue .
3. <ul><li>Liverpool Football Club (known simply as Liverpool) is a football team in </li></ul><ul><li>the North-West of England. Since its founding in 1892, Liverpool won the greatest number of UEFA Cups, the European Supercup and League Cups. </li></ul>
4. Football. For many people it is a sport, for others it is a passion, no matter their favorite team’s country. Although I live in a relatively small town in Romania, Botosani, I have been a great fan of the English football, especially a fan of Liverpool FC . The fact that the Botosani football team and my favorite English team have the same colors used on their equipment, could make me prefer both.
5. fc Botosani’fans Every time when F.C Botosani plays at home, I’m inside the stadium and I try to imagine myself being on the “Anfield Road“ -the English team stadium – watching a very important match. Liverpool’s fans
6. <ul><li>A similarity between the two clubs is love and passion proved by team’s fans in supporting their favorite team. Both F.C. Botosani and Liverpool F.C. put up for sale subscriptions for the whole season, and those subscriptions were sold in a short time by the team’s supporters. In this way it was created a kind of friendship among the people on the stadium, taking into account that everybody must respect the order of the sitting place. </li></ul>
7. … away F.C Botosani ‘ fans Botosani Gallery is named: BT PRIDE, and in 2009 they got the title for the“ most beautiful gallery“ from Moldova. Liverpool have also the most beautiful gallery.
8. Another similarity between the teams is that both teams practice an offensive football mixed with some technical executions/movements especially for the audience, elements which generate a good show for the people presented at the stadium. This might be one of the reasons for the great results scored by both teams in their history, results which generated a continous increase of the members and supporters as well.
9. One of my greatest wishes is to be able to go to Liverpool stadium that one day , to watch my favorite team playing, to visit the club museum and to have a chance for taking photos with the Liverpool’s stars and trophies. Until then I’ll prepare for the next match at home of F.C Botosani and I hope I will see a new victory.
10. <ul><li>The most important common feature of the two teams is the fair - play spirit proved by supporters, no matter how the match ends. </li></ul>
11. <ul><li>In my opinion, one of the most beautiful moments would be a match between my two favorite teams. Despite the great difference of value, I think that audience will be extremely satisfied with the game provided. </li></ul>
12. <ul><li> F.C. Botosani during a championaship match.. </li></ul>
13. <ul><li> Liverpool F.C. during a championaship derby match.. </li></ul>
14. It is not important that your favorite team wins or loses in a match, people from the stadium can applaud the game they have seen , this stressing the idea that football is just a game which has nothing in common with violence, and on the field the best will win.