Kindly ensure that both of the panels have
received your business plan copies
including the mark chit before the
presentation takes place.
The time given for presentation is 20 minutes
including the Q&A session for each group.
Please come at least 20 minutes early before
your group presentation.
Please be “professional” when answering the
questions. Please try to answer all the
Don’t answer "i don't know", "my lecturer
asks me to do this" or any other
unprofessional answer etc.
Presentation must be in English.
Don’t simply read the slide presentation.
You must know everything about your group
Check your manners:
- Enthusiastic but not desperate or gushy
- Courteous, attentive, good voice,
- Shake hands firmly
- Leave promptly after the presentation.
i. Preparing Attire
It is very important to project a positive
professional image when presenting a
You must be aware of the fact that you are
often judged by the way you dress and look.
Therefore, it is wise to pay attention to the
clothes you intend to wear for the presentation.
Ladies should wear clothes that are suitable for
- Baju Kurung or Smart Casual Style
are comfortable and
project a professional image are advisable.
- Clothes which are too tight , short or
should not be worn.
- It is best not to wear colours that are too
bright or garish
A little make-up helps.
- If make up is used, be careful that it is
- Colours should be subtle and the
make-up should look natural.
iii. Do not wear too many chains and
- Ear rings should not be too big.
- Dangling ear rings are not advisable.
Nails should not be too long or very
v. Hair should be neatly combed or put up.
- Remember you are not auditioning for a
part in a movie.
- So, however attractive your hair may look,
remember that your main aim is to project
a professional image.
vi. Do not wear slippers or very high-heeled
shoes as this may lead to unfortunate
Men should wear dark coloured tailored
trousers which are not too baggy or too
Shirts should be in light pastel colours.
- Plain shirts are advisable but not a must.
iii. Ties should not be too colourful or
Hair should be reasonably short and wellgroomed.
- Men should ensure they are clean shaven.
- Moustaches and/or beards should be welltrimmed.
Watches should be conservative in design
Accessories like rings or bracelets should be
minimal and not worn if possible.
GUIDELINE FOR BUSINESS PLAN PRESENTATION
Market Size & Market Share
Machines & Equipments Planning
Operation & Business Hours
Admin, Marketing & Operation Budget
Project Implimentation Cost
Prospect of The Business
1. Presentation’s slides prepared must not exceed 20 slides
2. For financial part of Business Plan : Students are advisable to prepare a separate folder
consisting their own business plan financial template and use it for their presentation.
3. Duration for presentation is for 20 minutes including Q & A Sessions.