• There are 2 official languages, English and French.
As the country is bilingual, any product in
supermarkets and shops have information in both
• In city of Nanaimo, occurs the Bathtub racing. It’s
an annual event in Canada.
• License Plates in Nunavut and the northwest
territories are shaped like polar bears.
• Basketball was invented by Canadians
• 80% of all alcohol consumed in Canada is beer (Each
canadian drinks around 78 Liters of beer per year)
• $100 bills are rumoured to smell of maple. The bank
of Canada denies this.