• First Indian SUV (1998-present)
• Tata Safari Storme is the most renowned name in SUV
segment of country. The SUV Safari is immensely
popular among in youth and stands as a symbol of
power and muscularity. A new upgraded facelift model of
SUV, The Tata Safari Storme Explorer Edition was
• The new Tata Safari Storme counts good athlete by delivering
a performance of 0–100 kmph in less then 15 seconds. Its
2.2-liter DICOR engine, being turbocharged with VTT
(variable turbine technology), is perfect in delivering 140bhp
power and a torque of 320Nm at 4000rpm
• Being equipped with this powertrain it provides easy
driveability, swifter response and reduced NVH (noise,
vibration and harshness). The SUV is also equipped with
ESOF (electronic shift-on-fly) technology, enabling
engagement of the 4x4 or 4X2 mode on the move.
• Yet it is highly fuel efficient and competes to offer 14
kmpl in the 4X2 variant and 13.2 kmpl as in its 4X4
There are plenty of practical safety features like remote
central locking system, 6 airbags, ABS (Anti Lock Brake
System) with ESC (Electronic Stability Control) and EBD
(Electronic Brake Distribution), Traction Control, Brake
assist, parking sensors and fog lamps.
• Safari Storme comes with a list of factory fitted features
like an Alpine music system with iPod and USB
connectivity is mounted in the dashboard, parcel tray,10
AC vent with roof mounted separate blower for rear
passengers, cup holder and power windows.
• Safari Storme is featured in Astern Black, Pearl
Champagne, Urban Bronze, Sardinia Red and Arctic
• Safari Storme will cost 10.2-14.1 lakhs. Tata Safari
Storme offers a powerful engine with a four wheel drive
functionality best suited for off- road Driving.
• Tata motors has crafted Safari with a will to go, it is
made to conquer every possible terrain.