We have been preparing to be the Industry Star The Human Age is creating complexity and new demands for Productivity, Innovation and Talent Complexity needs to be confronted with Solutions We are well positioned to do this since: We have a strong strategy We have been investing and building our global capability, coordination and collaboration (scm, glt, combined assets) The competitors can copy us – use the words – but it will take time for them to catch up because they don’t have the operating model, organization and talent we have to bring this to life. We’ve done a lot of work and we’ve changed a lot - now it is time for us to take the next step in our evolution towards Industry Star
We can help you… talk to us…
1. ManpowerGroup capabilities“A powerful region with great potential”Ukraine Sunday, December 16, 2012
2. ManpowerGroup Vision Winning in the Human Age ManpowerGroup | 19 September 2011 2
3. Sophistication of Offerings is Increasing
4. ManpowerGroupTM is the world leader in innovative workforce solutions. Weleverage our global reach and local expertise of tens of thousands of people acrossmore than 80 countries, making it possible for businesses to access the talent theyneed when they need it.ManpowerGroupTM Solutions provides clients with human resources outsourcingservices primarily in the areas of large-scale recruiting and outcome-basedworkforce-intensive initiatives, thereby sharing in the risk and reward with ourclients.ExperisTM is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforcesolutions. With operations in more than 50 countries, we deliver 53 million hoursof professional talent specializing in IT, Finance and Engineering to accelerateclients’ businesses each year.Right Management® is the global leader in talent and career managementworkforce solutions. Through our innovative and proprietary process, we leverageour expertise to successfully increase productivity and optimize businessperformance..Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitmentworkforce solutions. We provide the personal flexibility and agility businesses needwith a continuum of staffing solutions.
5. Innovative Workforce Solutions that Power the WOW We power the world of work through innovative workforce solutions: We help our clients win.
6. The leader in global service delivery Europe/Africa 2,538 Offices 38 Countries/Territories U.S. & Canada 950 Offices Mexico, Central Middle East Asia Pacific America & Caribbean 9 Offices 244 Offices 98 Offices 6 Countries 15 Countries/Territories 11 Countries/Territories South America 163 Offices 10 Countries With a footprint of nearly 3,900 offices in 80 countries and territories, we provide local, national and global companies with the experts who understand market-specific labor customs, regulations, tax laws and economic trends.
7. ManpowerGroup Russia&Region Russia Kazakhstan Ukraine Belarus12 Offices in Russia&Region12 Offices in Russia&RegionSuccessful operations since 1994Successful operations since 19949500+ associates/ 1200+ clients9500+ associates/ 1200+ clients
8. ManpowerGroup Services Search and Selection Outstaffing Career Transition• Professional Recruitment • Outstaffing • Implementation & support services• Executive Search & Selection • On-site HR services • Organizational transition planning• Temporary Staffing Services • Redeployment, outplacement• Mass Recruitment• Volume Recruitment Training & Development Assessment & Testing HR-Consulting HR-Consulting • HR Audit (Administration, Labor• Customized job-specific training for • Professional and Soft skills testing Legislation, Labor Safety, clients • Competency Models Development Recruitment Models, etc.)• Skill Building Programs • Complex evaluation of new applicants • Planning and Optimization of Staff• Leadership development • Assessment and Development Size, Workforce strategy Centers • Employment branding • Organizational management • Channel Salary Surveys
9. Recruitment Department Structure Manpower Professional Manpower Automotive Finance & Accounting Entry level clerical positions Temporary Employees HR & Administrative Logistics & Purchasing Legal Mass Recruitment Industrial Mass Recruitment Industrial IT & Telecom Sales & Marketing Banking & Insurance (FMCG, B2B, Retail) Executive RecruitmentPharmaceutical & Medical Hospitality Oil & Gas Construction & Real Estate
10. Recruitment Flow Chart Referrals Advertising Internet Executive Search Candidate’s Flow High Schools ManpowerGroup Candidate’s Flow Database ManpowerGroup Project Team 11st Interview st Interview CV screening CV screening Preliminary Phone Preliminary Phone 22nd Interview nd Interview Examination Interview Examination Interview Profiling Profiling Assessment - - Center, Testing Assessment Center, Testing Signing of Labor Signing of Labor Training / / Certification Training Certification Contract with Contract with (if required) ManpowerGroup (if (if required) Employment ManpowerGroup (if Employment required) required)
11. Candidate RecruitmentTalent Match selection process 1 Our process to find Candidate Attraction and match the right candidates uses Multi-channel approach to attract candidates via a diverse range of mediums including internet 3 based attract campaigns, referrals from existing staff and high street branches across Europe. 1 2 The Candidate Experience All potential candidates are screened to ensure we are able to find them gainful employment. We also undertake full interviews, assessments and references with each applicant. 3 Candidate Care and Management Suitable candidates receive a full job pre-brief Tiers of selection and we can tailor an induction package for individual requirements. Our employees will also receive ongoing performance evaluations and free training and up-skilling packages.
12. Manpower : Capabilities• Professional Recruitment• Mass Recruitment• Staffing
13. Temporary Staffing With Temporary Staffing service, ManpowerGroup supplies the Client with skilled, efficient and productive employees who understand the value of performing high quality work. Recruitment Placement / Replacement Employment / Laying off ManpowerGroup Payrolling RESULT Administrative Processing Management & Control CLIENT Overall Process Management
14. Outstaffing With this Service, ManpowerGroup becomes an employer for the people whom the Client wants to work for the company but who are to be employed indirectly. Recruitment Placement / Replacement CLIENT Employment / Laying off Payrolling ManpowerGroup RESULT Administrative Processing Management & Control CLIENT Overall Process Management
15. Services and Solutions Services Solutions Simple Complex
16. ManpowerGroup SolutionsEnd-to-End Solutions for theEmployment Lifecycle• Comprehensive range of solutions• Increase productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction strategies at every stage of your business evolution• Concentrate on your core business activities - leave the rest to us
17. Talent Based Outsourcing • Talent Based Outsourcing is not a specific offering. TBO is a commitment to craft a solution that responds to a specific client need. It may be specific enough to be characterized as an offering (contact centers) and may be comprised of core and adjacent capabilities (e.g. HR expertise, process expertise etc.) • In Talent Based Outsourcing solutions, we deliver and manage flexible, competitively-priced teams of talent to deliver a discrete task, function or service. Most of the time, this solution is closely integrated in our client’s operations, a concept which we call in sourcing. • We provide this offering in many different areas, such as: • Contact Center solutions • Fix and Repair solutions • IT Help Desk solutions • Cost per unit solutions within manufacturing or logistics sectors
19. RPO• Recruitment Process Outsourcing is an offering that allows us to take on all or part of a client’s permanent recruiting operations, potentially including: workforce planning, recruiting strategy, sourcing and screening, candidate assessment, interviewing, candidate management, offer negotiation and on-boarding. End to End Recruitment Project RPO Enterprise Support RPO Targeted assistance for Address a seasonal or Complete support – from components of the recruiting business need for process design through on- process large-scale ramp-up boarding •Consulting •Includes event based or •Enterprise-wide hiring. •Sourcing volume hiring •Skill, geography or business •Screening • Enterprise-wide or skill, unit targeted •Interviewing geographic, business unit • Change management and •Interview scheduling specific technology as part of the •May include Contract • Borderless Talent Solutions solution Recruiters • Multi-year contracts •Short or long term • Borderless Talent Solutions
20. Consulting ManpowerGroup offers a wide range of consulting services: • Recruitment Audit • HR Audit • Planning and Optimization of Staff Size • Competence Assessment of Candidates and Personnel • Loyalty Assessment of Personnel • Development of Competency Models • Call Center Organization / Audit • Labour Safety Organization / Audit • Labour Legislation Organization / Audit • Career Transition Consulting • Specialized Salary Surveys • as well as a number of other offerings.
21. Work flow with our clients • Key Account Manager (KAM) is responsible for ensuring consistent and efficient delivery of Services to the client, also KAM is responsible for all contractual issues that might arise. • Recruitment Consultants – ManpowerGroup specialists, who are focused on the special segments of business as: Retail, Automotive, Sales, Marketing, Finance & Banking, IT & Telecom, Logistic, B2B, and HR and many others.
22. Full recruiting process life cycle Engagement Call with hiring On-boarding manager Candidate activities Sourcing Offer/contract Talent management assessment activities Verifications Behavioral and Based / In-depth references Interview Client Interview Candidate(s) scheduling Submission activities
23. Full recruiting process life cycle Full recruiting process life cycle •• reviewing the job requirements reviewing the job requirements •• establishing success profiles establishing success profiles Engagement Call with Hiring Engagement Call with Hiring •• understanding department structure and understanding department structure and Manager Manager culture culture •• setting timing and communications protocols setting timing and communications protocols •• reviewing recruiting strategies reviewing recruiting strategies •• building a specific sourcing plan to maximize building a specific sourcing plan to maximize all available sourcing channels all available sourcing channels Candidate Sourcing Candidate Sourcing •• executing the sourcing plan to identify executing the sourcing plan to identify prospective candidates prospective candidates •• using various prescreening responses or using various prescreening responses or Talent Assessment Talent Assessment assessment results to assess candidate assessment results to assess candidate •• obtaining an accurate measure of past obtaining an accurate measure of past Behavioral Based In-depth performance performance Behavioral Based In-depth Interview Interview •• determining if the candidate possesses the determining if the candidate possesses the desired characteristics //soft skills desired characteristics soft skills •• submitting candidates who have passed the submitting candidates who have passed the Candidate Submission(s) Candidate Submission(s) assessment and interview steps assessment and interview steps
24. Full recruiting process life cycle •• managing scheduling and communication activities managing scheduling and communication activities between the candidate and the hiring manager between the candidate and the hiring manager Client Interview Scheduling Client Interview Scheduling •• obtaining scheduling preferences obtaining scheduling preferences Activities Activities •• assisting in developing and coordinating interview assisting in developing and coordinating interview teams teams •• confirmation of work history provided by candidate confirmation of work history provided by candidateReferences/VerificationsReferences/Verifications •• independent assessment of prior work independent assessment of prior work performance performance •• preparing of the written offer letter or contract preparing of the written offer letter or contract Offer/Contract Management Offer/Contract Management document document Activities Activities •• handling verbal extension of the offer //contract handling verbal extension of the offer contract •• any negotiation activities any negotiation activities •• New Hire Paperwork New Hire Paperwork On-boarding activities On-boarding activities •• Equipment and System Access Requests Equipment and System Access Requests •• Warm e-mails and calls to New Hire prior to First Warm e-mails and calls to New Hire prior to First Day Day
25. Benefits of Partnering with ManpowerGroup  Company alignment – core values, industry leaders  Proven global managed services programs  Scalable and flexible solution capability  Approach to global analytics coupled with industry thought leadership  Financial strength and stability  Strong and experienced dedicated account team