11th Battlefield Healthcare Summit
- 2,389 views
IDGA’s 2009 Battlefield Healthcare in Texas will feature the latest developments in: ...
IDGA’s 2009 Battlefield Healthcare in Texas will feature the latest developments in:
1. Wounded Warrior Programs and post combat care
2. New front line medical technologies and treatments
3. Polytrauma rehab coordination: including advancements with prosthetics and
4. Pre-deployment medical training
5. TBI and combat stress injuries
6. Effective wound care management and infection control in theater
This fall’s in depth polytrauma rehab Master Class will focus on distinct injury treatment within a complex setting, including TBI and burn injury, as well as the wider psychological context of recovery. Increased attention will also be given to Wounded Warrior Programs, which are an integral part of the healthcare process for our troops.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views