1. For building associations
2. Mycoop simplifies building communication. A private community newsfeed that is free, easy to use, and helps keep residents stay up to date on all the information they need.
3. Share important information. Create mycoop discussions for important information like building policies, important alerts etc. Residents will be alerted of new posts, and the topic will become a social archive.
4. Let residents create a digital directory. When first signing up for mycoop, residents will be prompted to fill out their profiles including their photos, interests, bio and more. Let your residents build a searchable digital directory for you.
5. Onboard new building residents. An active mycoop building gives new residents the resources, community, and connections they need to feel at home right away. Encourage new residents to create their accounts on their move-in day and start exploring!
6. Share services and archive documents. Residents can post services and items for other residents in ‘shareplace’. Residents can also store pdf documents like ‘by-laws’, and ‘fire safety codes’ in this area for residents to view and download.
7. Create and schedule events. Post dates for construction, maintenance or activities to keep all of your residents informed about specific building activity.
8. Give residents a forum to ask for help. Residents can post public topics or browse from topics and discussions from other residents in the neighborhood in the public discussion page.
9. Have questions? We are happy to help. Email Florian on our team at email@example.com