2. OURMISSION• Discovering the joy ofcreation in people andorganizations
3. OURMETHOD• We use energy of joy to: create pleasant atmosphere; open creative potential of group; build team; train and educate; help people discover each other.
4. ELEMENTSOF OURGAMES• Contact improvisation;• Art therapy;• Fun therapy;• Game therapy;• Acting lessons;• Communication training;• Informal education;• Role-playing games;• Etc.
5. WE MAKEGAMES FOR:• Business organizations;• Educational organizations;• Non-commercialorganizations;• Events;• GameClub.
6. OURSTRENGTHS• We really love what we do;• 6-year experience;• 40 different approved gamesin our portfolio;• Every month we create andtest new experimental game;• We have enough experience tocreate new games for specialorders.
7. Our BtoB directions: TEAM LEARN BUILDING WITH FUN CO-CREATED INSIDE PROGRAMS EVENTS OUT OF ROUTINE
8. TEAM BUILDING “Nothing unites people better than joy of creativity” • If you want to seeInside games humans, not employees • If you want to bring people together •If your people and departments do not communicate with each other
9. “Thank you! The game was a grippingand intriguing. I especially liked task topropose real service “here and now”. Ithink it is strategically very importantnuance. We encounter in our daily workmore and more incompetence ofunderstanding, how much resources andtime will take real work, not Excelupdating“ “We are located on two floors, andJaanus Vahtra I noticed that afterAdvertising agency Taevas Ogilvy this creative dayCreative Director our employees started move with their questions from one floor to other more often” Kaido Kepp / RSA Managing Director
10. LEARN WITH FUN“Effective learning must provideenergy, not take it away” • If you need to train employees • If you need to implement new processes in organization • If employees need the exchange of their experience
11. “I would advise every schoolprincipal, who wishes to organizebeneficial and pleasurable trainingfor personnel, to consult specialistsfrom GameClub team“Tatyana Pozhogina /Tallinn kindergartenPrincipal
12. CO-CREATED PROGRAMS“We can create more joy inyour.... ” • Conference • Presentation • Rewarding • Incentive
13. RSA loovpäevRSA loovpäev “Nice people and professional trainers helped me to bring back a piece of childhood and to experience sincere joy“ Aet Trei / Estonian Open Air Museum Human Resources Manager
14. INSIDE EVENT“Trusting and using a maximumcreative potential of the guests” • The solemn event • Wedding • Birthday • Anniversary
15. RSA loovpäevRSA loovpäev “The games really united people - no one felt abandoned. Social affiliation, age difference or the amount of alcohol was not important.” Kaur & Kristi
16. OUT OF ROUTINE“In fact, free time is our most expensiveresource” • Learn something new about yourself and others • Enjoy the communication • Get new experience • Get out of your comfort zone and have fun
17. “GameClub is a place where I canjust be myself!” Ekaterina / GameClub member RSA loovpäev RSA loovpäev