2. 23 rd APRIL23 rd APRILNational Sovereignty and ChildrenNational Sovereignty and Children’s’s DayDay
3. National Sovereignty andNational Sovereignty andChildrenChildren’s’s DayDayM. Kemal Ataturk thefounder of the Republic ofTurkey, has given thisfestival to all children in theworld.
4. Children all over the world come to ourcountry in April each year and this festival is celebrated with enthusiasm.
5. In the morning of April 23, we gather in theschool yard. We go to the stadiums withall teachers, pupils and parents. Allschools gather in the stadiums.
6. We perform parades with flags.
7. Our students are in the stadium.
8. Some of the teachers andstudents of our school.
11. Students wear traditionalStudents wear traditionalcostumes..costumes..
12. Our studentsare performingtheir folkdances in thestadium.
13. In the evenings, boys,girls,young people , oldIn the evenings, boys,girls,young people , oldpeople join the parades with flags and torchespeople join the parades with flags and torchesin their hands.in their hands.
14. In the evenings, boys,girls,young people , old people joinIn the evenings, boys,girls,young people , old people jointhe paradesthe paradeswith flags and torchesin their hands.with flags and torchesin their hands.
15. Briefly, 23rd April National Sovereignty andChildren’s Day is dedicated to all children in theworld and celebratedwith an enthusiasm in our country,Turkey.