Fast sign up at www.tutorsclass.com/signup
Tutor profile creation:
Step 1: Create public tutor profile
Step 2: Specify Subjects you would like to teach
Step 3: Invite at least one student to Tutorsclass
2. Lesson scheduling
AFTER the student accepted your invitation, you
can schedule him/her a lesson, clicking the button
“Schedule new lesson”
3. Awaiting Lesson Status
The lesson is in “awaiting” status until the Student accepts your
invitation. Awaiting lesson cannot be started.
4. Appointed Lesson Status
When Student accepts lesson, its status is changed to “Appointed”.
Then you can start the lesson, even before scheduled time
5. Lesson Start
When Student is online, the “Start lesson” button
becomes active. Then you can click it to start the lesson
6. Online classroom
When you click the button “Start lesson”, you will appear in the online classroom.
The customer can enter the classroom ONLY when the tutor is already online.
On the picture above, you can see that Tutor Julia is online
7. The customer is online
Then the customer enters the classroom.
You can see that Customer John is online.
8. Turn on communication tools
Before you start the lesson, check that all communication tools are
on, both for you and the Customer: microphone, chat, whiteboard.
Mind that it is you who turn on the tools for the Customer
9. Online chat
You can talk with the customer using the chat box in
the right bottom corner of the classroom.
10. Audio conversation with the Customer
You can also have audio chat with the Tutor. To activate it, please:
1. Have your PC microphone on
2. Click the button marked on the picture
3. Confirm the Customer turned on the microphone as well
11. Video conversation with Customer
You can use camera during the lessons. To do this:
1. Confirm in chat the Customer has a camera at his PC.
2. Activate video broadcast clicking the icon marked with green arrow
3. Click the button indicated with red arrow.
4. Ask Customer to click the same button.
13. Classroom tools
Here we marked the most frequently used tools and
buttons in your classroom
14. Erasing from whiteboard
If you wish to clean everything on the page – use button marked with the red Arrow.
If you wish to erase only some drawing, do the following:
1. Press “Selector” button marked with the green arrow
2. Select object to be deleted with the help of the cursor (see question mark on the
3. Press “delete” button at your keyboard
15. Lesson completion
When the lesson is over, click the button “Complete”.
DO NOT click the button if the lesson is not over
16. Tutor profile editing
To edit your online Tutor Profile,
visit “Profile” page on the top menu
17. Account settings update
If you wish to edit your name, time zone, phone or password,
follow the menu point marked at the picture above