What will you use it for? Prioritize if you have more than one thing.
As long as you’re a fan of your own fan page, you can “@ tag” it on your own personal profile wall . From time to time, you can let your friends know about something happening on your fan page by writing a personal status update that includes tagging your fan page with an @ tag . Simply start typing the “@” symbol and the first few letters of your fan page name (this works whether you have your username registered or not), and it will appear from a drop-down menu to select. This then makes it a nice, subtle hyperlink that your friends can choose to click on.
1. Using Facebook forSmall Business
2. Inbound Marketing Overview
3. Six Strategy Sequence
4. What is your primary purpose? • Brand awareness Objective • Customer service • Build email list • Drive traffic to blog/website page • Build community • Others?
5. What will it look like? Design http://www.facebook.com/cocacola Strategy http://www.facebook.com/redbull http://www.facebook.com/RedRobin Check out your competitors and other popular pages. •How often are they posting? •What times of day? •What are they posting? •What gets the most interaction? Copy what they are doing!
7. Drive more people to your Facebook Promotion Inside Facebook Facebook Ads to promote Page Strategy Use @ tag Outside Facebook Add Like buttons to your website Text 32665 to Invite email and ezine subscribers fan AlaskaramaWebMarketing Add to signature block Offline Print media – Vanity URL Display at your business
8. Monitor and Moderate Primary Components Engagement •Respond promptly Strategy •Use personal tone •Share quality content •Entice comments •Post at least 1x day-more is better •Check Alltop each morning
9. Convert to leads Need a strategy to convert your Conversion fanbase to paying clients or Strategy customers. Tipping point • Special event between • Coupons • Discounts 500 – 1,000 • Other Call to Action Fans/Follower s Tell them exactly what you want them to do.