1. GossipManagement Gossip management should be based on holistic approach
2. Gossip Management
3. The Long Slow Decline into Irrelevance Perhaps a premature announcement, but why wait. 2009 Anticipated Declines: - 15% Newspapers - 13% Consumer Magazines - 10% Terrestrial Radio - 4% Network TV Source: Jack Myers Media Report
4. Smart Marketers are Now Rethinking Traditionally HeldViews...
5. Crisis requires radical shifts in thinking
6. The Fastest Growing Marketing/Media Segments Expected 5 year Compound Annual Growth RateWord of Mouth/Gossip 27%Internet/Mobile 14%Branded Entertainment 13%Custom Publishing 11%Out of Home 10% Source: Veronis Suhler Stevenson
7. Gossip is Catching On…in All Its Forms Buzz Marketing Customer Collaboration Social Media Brand Communities Influencer Marketing Influencer Marketing Social Networks Referral Programs User Generated Grassroots/Cause Experiential Viral Content Marketing Marketing Marketing
8. Fact - Most Traditional Media is an Inefficient Cost… …Gossip is a Wise Investment
9. WhyGossip Management Deserves Your Consideration In Communication
10. Definition of Gossip Management
11. Benefit of Gossip Management…..
12. In noise competition, brand’s gossip increase, it’s a battle for share image
13. Gossip can increase sales
14. Gossip By Accident There are five key themes emerging to create and maintaining gossip, there are:01 02 03 04Define What Gossip Search Sources of Who’s Get Benefit Counter attack ofis it…. Gossip from Gossip Gossip 05 “Gossip by Design” Management
15. Gossip By Design There are four key themes emerging to create and maintaining gossip, there are:01 02 03 04Define What Sources fo Gossip Gossip & Media Key Succes Factor ofObjective…. Tracking & Third Engineering Gossip Management Party Endorser
16. Any Questions or Sparkling Idea?Discussion :Silih Agung Wasesasilih@asiapr.net0818 172 888@silihSilihagung.com Image Source:Asiapr.net