What kind of learner are you?Presentation Transcript
Strategies, Resources and Competences in
Every person has a different way of learning.
There is a model, the VAK model, in which
people is divided between visual, auditory and
Kinaesthetic learners are those who prefer
using their hands and moving in order to learn.
1. The student
does not like
to be sitting
still and needs
2. Kinaesthetic learners hold up
their hands even though they
do not know the answer.
3. A kinaesthetic student points
4. Gestures are used a lot by
kinaesthetic learners when
they are talking.
5. They use lots of verbs and action
6. Kinaesthetic people like to be
close to the other people and they
often touch them to get their
attention while they are talking.
7. A kinaesthetic
student gets up
and moves around
8. They often write things lots of
times to remember them.
9. Kinaesthetic people love doing
things with their own hands.
10. A kinaesthetic
learner tends to be
11. They seem immature and they
are more curious than their peers.
12. Kinaesthetic people are more
physically active than their partners.
by imitation and