3. Windows 8, shows important information for you, a new Metro-style interface, offers the simplicity of shape and controlWith this new release date is still not confirmed, Windows 8, even now its time toembrace.Already be in love with Windows 7 or whatever you still have a grudgeagainstWindows Vista, Windows 8 is absolutely nothing exciting
4. Touch Keyboard – Windows 8 has two touch keyboards forultimate mobility and flexibility. An improved, full-sizedtouch keyboard with larger buttons and a unique thumbkeyboard make it easy to use your computer on the go.
5. One Windows – Many Shapes – Support for ARM-based chipsets, touch, andsensors makes Windows 8 work beautifully on your choice of a full spectrumof devices.
6. Powered by Apps
7. Your Apps Come with You – When you sign in with your connected Microsoft account toanother PC running Windows 8, your Metro style apps and settings go with you, so it’s justlike you’re using your own PC.Apps can Work Together – Apps can communicate with each other in Windows 8.Always on and always Connected – Metro style apps run and stay up to date even whenthe PC is on standby.Great Apps Right out of the Box – Whether it’s entertainment, getting work done,staying in touch, being informed, or keeping memories, you’ll have the important apps youneed.
8. Windows Store – The new Windows Store features great apps you mightbe familiar with and others you’ll love getting to know.
9. DesktopCompatibility – On x86 and x64 PCs, Windows 8 supports Windows 7 desktopapplications and devices so you don’t have to compromise or give up what you’re used to.More for power users – If you want to push the limits of your PC experience, we’veinvested in the features most often used by power users.a. File management with ease – We’ve enhanced Windows Explorer to make file navigationand common file management tasks straightforward.
10. b. Task Manager – The new Task Manager is your easy-to-use, all-in-onedashboard for monitoring and controlling your PC so you always know what’sgoing on with it.
11. c. Multi-monitor options – Using multiplemonitors is more flexible than ever before.
12. d. Push-Button Reset – Windows 8 comes with anumber of options to restore your PC to itsoriginal state.
13. Windows Update – Windows 8 takes care of keeping yourcomputer up to date, including most maintenance activities,without getting in your way.