1. realtor online marketing plan part 1real estate websites | online marketing | training
2. objective 1. To establish the goals/objectives in building yourown Online Marketing Plan. 2. To build a foundation and basic understanding forgood techniques in Online Marketing for real estate. 3. Develop your own Online Marketing Plan.
3. what is agent redeﬁned? the brainchild of George El Guapo Cuevas. I want to train Realtors to become better at marketingtheir properties and themselves online. home to the Realtor Training Blog, a free resource forreal estate agents to access all of my training. my business is to build your next real estate website andhire me to train you, your oﬃce, or at your next event.
4. a free resource for Realtors to get training for onlinemarketing of their properties and themselves. you can ask questions via the blog!!! the realtor training blog
5. who is el guapo former realtor from chicago with extensiveshort sale & new construction experience. Built 125 single family homes in St. Louis -St. Charles County. Tech Geek proudly served in the U.S. Army I love to travel the country to meet andtrain realtors in everything that is RealtorMarketing and Technology!
6. the realtor online marketing planMarketing Basics & BrandingSocial Media for Real EstateTrulia & Zillow TrainingVideo in Real EstateDevelop Your PlanTake into consideration the Market Conditions
7. just using social media won t take you to the promise land of unicorns and pots of goldusing the social media s are just TOOL s to usefor broadcasting your message and expanding your reach...
8. Social Media & Real Estate engage in social media both SOCIALLY & for REALESTATE. don’t treat all social media platforms the same. be willing to adapt to changes in how socialmedia is used and consumed by users. reach for your natural creative ability. decide which social media platforms you wantto engage in. be willing to get the information and educationon how to use these platforms.
9. the 3 main sources for real estate leads... DATABASE LEADS: Your sphere of influence COLD LEADS: Advertising, mass mailing, officephone calls, etc... ONLINE - INTERNET LEADS: Social media,Trulia/Zillow, websites, blogging, etc...)
10. three undeniable truths about eﬀective marketing campaigns need an objective - goal. plus, they areset with a start & end point. campaigns should run consistent and repetitious.(marketing never sleeps) return on investment (ROI): campaigns must bemeasured and analyzed for cost vs. eﬀectiveness.
11. 3 stages of online - internet marketing for real estate1. BASIC: Using Social Media and Real EstateMarketing Proﬁles. Branding (email signatures)2. ADVANCED: Websites, video creation, advancedsocial media, advanced Zillow/Trulia accounts.3. BRAVEHEART: Craigslist Ads,Blogging,advertising, squeeze pages, advanced videoblogging, pay per click ads. Spending money togenerate leads
12. stage 1: basic full deployment of all free accounts breakdown into two types of accountsa. social media (facebook, youtube, linkedin, twitter,pinterest...)b. online property marketing (zillow, trulia, homes.com,realtor.com...) free proﬁles completely ﬁlled out for optimization. activate program for building online testimonials. back to basics - pictures, video, & branding....
13. stage 1: basic agent branding your own branding of your name and your business isextremely important when engaging online for leadgeneration. take extra consideration of your proﬁle pictures &logos. think of your events, activities, and community and howyou can interject these into your online marketing. remember how your branding is extremely important topotential buyers and sellers when they ﬁnd you online.
14. stage 1: basic agent brandingReview your current Business Cards.Review your Email Signature.Review your LogosReview all of your Print Materials
15. stage 1: basic your mission your primary mission in stage 1 is to get your professional name everywhere onthe internet through the use of free social media and property marketing sites
16. Set up and optimize the stage 1: basic following accounts: Use this as a guide for completingfacebooktwitteryoutube SOCIALgoogle+ NETWORKINGgoogle places WEBSITESlinkedinyelppinterestzillow.com REAL ESTATEtrulia.com MARKETINGr e a l t o r. c o m WEBSITES
17. NAR: 2011 Report On Homebuyer Statistics 37% were First-Time Buyers, Medium Age 31 63% Walked through a home that they ﬁrst previewed online. 63% were Repeat Buyers, Medium Age 53 10% Found an Realtor online to buy a home.INFORMATION SOURCES FOR BUYER PROPERTY SEARCH 53% Drove by a home they previewed online ﬁrst. 88% Of buyers used Internet Searches for homes. 87% Of buyers used a Real Estate Agent for home searches. 55% From Yard Signs 30% From Newspaper Ads 19% Home Book and/or Magazine
18. stage 1: basic additional notes Consider using AngiesList.com if your looking formore exposure. It s not free but eﬀective. Make a plan for getting all of these proﬁlescompleted. It should not take more than 1-2 weeks. Consider which social media you want to engagein. It s not absolutely necessary that you engage onall of them. Ask El Guapo for more info...
19. stage 1: changing your view on social mediaThe Social Media Networks simply provide some sortof outlet or platform to broadcast your message...R e a l t o r s w i l l o f t e n s a y t o m e “He y i s Fa c e bookworking for you? Because it doesnt work for me, Ipost all of my listings on it but never get any oneinterested”S oci a l Medi a Ne t wo r k s a re n o t a Cla ssif ie d s A d .What works is your ability to generate meaningfulre la ti o ns hi ps an d c o m m u nit y. Th e n e t wo rk is ju st aplace for you to do that relationship building in.
20. stage 1: changing your view on social mediaThe real power of social networking isn’t in socialnetworking. The real power of social networking isn’t incollecting likes or retweets or followers or fans. The realpower of social networking isn’t in gathering up largenumbers of these abstractions.The power of social networking is real. It is in creating realconnections in real time by the use of Images, Videos,Ideas, & Thoughts....
21. stage 1: changing your view on social mediaYour relationships in the real world are real. Your ability touse digital tools and press buttons on keyboards and tapflat pieces of glass and plastic with invisible electronicsensors embedded and connected to more copper andsilicon and then transmitted through the air to towers andwending through space and time until it arrives onsomeone else’s piece of glass where it jumpsinstantaneously into their mind...where your idea becomes their idea too. This is thereal power of social networking.
22. stage 1: Zillow is the Number 1 Real Estate Website in the countrywith 35 million Monthly Unique Visitors (September 2012) Zillow was launched in 2006. Trulia is the Number 2 Real Estate Website in the countrywith 23 million Monthly Unique Visitors (September 2012) Trulia was launched in 2005. Both companies are technology/.com companies whichare aggressively improving, changing, and updating theirwebsites to beat the competition...
23. stage 1: I believe both of these sites are as valuable as SocialMedia. Fill out your profiles 100% on both of these platforms. Update your listings & Connect your listings on both ofthese platforms. Use Video & Additional Pictures for marketing your listingsonline. Use the Trulia Blog to expand your authority on Buyer/Seller topics and issues.
24. stage 1: Probably the most important tool for you to use on theseplatforms are to use the Recommendations feature. Start building your Realtor Online Presence by having acompleted profile and plenty of Recommendations. MOST IMPORTANT: Recommendations will help youplace higher in the Agent Results & Listings Results.
25. Advertisements Trulia & Zillow both sell different types of AdvertisingPlans. These plans go by Zip Codes. Apply basic marketing rules when engaging inAdvertising Plans on both Trulia & Zillow. Contact me for more information.
26. how you are pulled up with a basic account on zillow
27. one of chicago s top agents nottaking advantage of zillow , YET
28. one of chicago s top agents n taking advantage of zillow
29. GOTO ZILLOW & TRULIA PROFILES ONLINE
30. GOTO ZILLOW & TRULIA PROFILES ONLINE
31. stage 2: advanced real estate website blogging advanced Trulia & Zillow accounts video production it s all about producing content, content,and more content.....
32. stage 2: advanced the real estate website a real estate website should be an information portal for yourclients & prospective clients a base website is your online - interactive business card info for buyers: school info, mortgage calculators, propertysearches, how to guides/e-books and tool kits info for sellers: how to guides/e-books and tool kits, yourmarketing plan, property evaluations info for real estate: short sales, community, rent to own,property management, etc... The Blog: you can activate the blog feature of a wordpresswebsite and begin producing weekly content for improving yournatural SEO, plus establishing yourself as an authority figure inyour market.
33. stage 2: advanced blogging blogging is an easy way to develop a catalog of informationfor buyers and sellers. with effective blogging you can establish yourself as anauthority figure on real estate in your community. developing community pages/blogs are an effective way tobuild natural SEO for your website. blogging well written articles can differentiate yourself fromother competing Realtors in your area.
34. stage 2: advanced Advanced accounts on Trulia and Zillow work. Advanced accounts must be tested and tweaked foroptimization. You still must have a completed profile and optimize yourlistings for full effectiveness.
35. stage 2: advanced video production there are two types of video Realtors produce. 1.) PropertyVideos & 2.) Realtor Videos. Property Videos: Showcases your property listing and theagent. Property videos should engaging and unique with limitedspeaking from the agent and GOOD music. Agent Videos: Showcase the agent. They can be a simpleintroductory video, or, an informational video on a specific topic(short sales, first-time buyers, investment property, staging ahome, etc...). REAL: being real in your videos with good sound and videoquality is most important. don t be too scripted.
36. stage 3: braveheart complete destruction to the enemy, conquer yourterritory. google/facebook ads. craigslist Advertising w/squeeze pages. paid SEO activities