ERP LN Backstage Pass
Product Community Leadership
Graham Gordon, Chair – MOOG
Karla Aird – RTC
Sue Koepke – RTC
Sue Peyton – Director, Product Management ERP LN
Alliance Member Participation
Kathy Barthelt - Crossroads RMC
Carl Gonzalez - e-Ventus
Kari Thron - Bridgelogix
Our Product Community holds monthly calls the 4rd Thursday of every
month at 11 am PDT, 12 pm MDT, 1 pm CDT, 2 pm EDT and 3 pm ADT.
On our monthly calls you will have access to various Infor representatives
including Product Managers and Infor Online Support personnel. It’s your
chance to provide input into the future direction of the products you use and
to get answers to your questions from the people who know.
In Recent calls we have discussed:
• A company story of migrating from MK to ERP LN. Call included
specific details of ‘lessons learned’ from migration.
• Discussed go live issues with a Mosaic member who was working
through a LN implementation.
• Infor provided overview of LN product development underway
and future direction of product.
Goals & Mission
As an LN Product Community we strive for excellence and knowledge
sharing with members of the community. This includes becoming the
direction leaders by finding new ways of doing things to ensure we protect
the investment and commitment made by our Community members.
Additionally, our community will serve as an effective liaison between
Mosaic and the LN User Community.
Product Community Tools
• eConnect – a monthly electronic newsletter.
• Mosaic Website:
• ERP LN Product Community Page – Provides up-to-date information
about your Product Community.
• Member Directory - Through the Mosaic Membership Directory, you
can find other Mosaic members who share characteristics with you.
Customer Members are able to search this database to find
information on other Customer and Alliance members. Alliance
members only have access to fellow Alliance members.
• Online Library – a repository of information from Mosaic customers
and Alliance members. Including power point presentations from
o Service Depot Repair
o Fixed Asset Management
o Understanding Mapping Schemes and Integrations
• Solution Access Tool – provides access to documents and products &
services offered by our Alliance members.
• Calendar of Events – Visit the Mosaic calendar to view upcoming
events you may want to participate in. This will include Product
Community meetings, webinars as well as Infor & Alliance member
• Monthly webinars – given by Mosaic customer and Alliance members.
• Symposiums – New in 2008, these smaller events produced in
partnership with Infor provide more product-focused education &
• Infor365 – Strengthen your connection to your fellow Mosaic members
and Infor product users through the newly launched Infor365
Community. This business networking site provides you the opportunity
to share best practices, ideas and customer experiences.
The Infor365 Community will allow you to:
CREATE a profile and define areas of interest
CONNECT with other Mosaic members and Infor customers
JOIN in both product and Mosaic member discussion groups
Recent examples include:
• Using Object Data Management in LN
• Multiple Receipts from a production
• Inforum – Inforum is the place for valuable learning and networking
opportunities. Utilize this opportunity each year to connect with Infor
experts and interact with your peers. Mosaic at Inforum is “Your
Backstage Pass to Infor." Kick off Inforum 2008 by getting a "Backstage
Pass" to insider information, product-specific roundtables, and even tips
on which sessions to attend at Inforum.
• Be a part of the FM mailing list where you can reach out to others in your
Product Community. Email email@example.com.
Inforum – What not to miss
There’s lots of good sessions on ERP LN. Here’s a few that may
be of interest to you.
Tuesday, October 14
9:00 a.m. Session 3980 - Inforum Connections Opening Session - Infor
ERP Baan/ERP LN – Sue Peyton Infor
10:45 a.m. Session 3344 - Business Information Services and BIRT
Reporting tool – Gerald Murre Infor
4:30 p.m. Session 1614 - Infor ERP LN Multi-Site Scenarios – review the
options available for processing within a multi-site environment.
Patrick Feravich - Infor
Wednesday, October 15
11:30 a.m. Birds of a Feather Session - LN Product Community – Graham
3:45 p.m. Session 1611 – ERP LN FP 5 Review - functional application
enhancements that will be delivered in 2008 to Infor ERP LN
Sue Peyton - Infor
Thursday, October 16
2:00 p.m. Session 4541 – Setting up serialization in LN for finished goods-
Graham Gordon MOOG