Some benefits :
2. Speed / Ease of use
3. Natural SEO
4. Insights (market and consumer)
6. 1-to-1 communication (personalization)
7. Relationship building
8. Get a ‘face’ (branding)
Know your target group:
• The average social network user is 31
• The fastest growing demographic on Facebook is
women over 55
• The average ‘social gamer’ is a 43-year-old woman
Social Optimization :
Subset of social media marketing.
Optimizing your exposure through social
media & generating public interest in your
10 golden rules :
1. Be ever present
2. Provide valuable content
3. Update often
4. Work cross channel
5. Make sharing easy
7. Encourage co-creation
8. Reward loyalty
10. Be Human
Always remember these
wise words of one bald man …
“Can't please everyone, is
the secret to being
A simple example :
Let’s say you are a telecom provider selling mobile subscriptions...
1) Define your customer value:
• Product cost: €30/month
• Annual value: €360 (12 x €30)
2) Define the lead value by dividing your customer value through
the retention rate. Let’s say 70% of your customers remains
loyal for a year.
• Lead value: €252 (70% x €360)
3) Define the sales conversion rate. Let’s say 5% of leads converts
to a sale.
• Sale value: €12,6 (5% x €252)
This means that every lead on your website is worth €12,6.
Integrate this information in your Google Analytics Goals
settings to automatically calulate the value.
There is NO standard
but you need to find a way to link performance to sales.
Acceptance of management on the chosen way is all you need,
no matter if it is perfect or not !
“ He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp ”
posts – for support rather than for