2. Traditional advertising channels are no longer effective. Consumers are spending most of their time outside of the home. Current economic conditions are causing the consumer to be more discriminating as to how, what and why they buy.
4. Educating the Consumer and In-Store Sales Personnel
5. Getting the Consumers’ Attention and Enhancing the Shopping Experience
6. Reaching the Customer at the Time of Decision.
7. Successful Digital In-Store Media
8. More Efficient Branding Source: Management Ventures, Inc.
9. <ul><li>70% + shoppers make purchasing decisions in the store 1 </li></ul><ul><li>Messages delivered to consumer at the right time and right place </li></ul><ul><li>Numerous industry studies show sales uplift from 19% to 145% </li></ul>1 Point-Of-Purchase Advertising Institute
10. <ul><li>Enhance customer satisfaction </li></ul><ul><li>Better equipping the sales person with product knowledge </li></ul><ul><li>Reduce costs of traditional signage </li></ul>
11. <ul><li>30% viewers reported making an unplanned purchase </li></ul><ul><li>More than 75% of retail video viewers find the screens helpful </li></ul><ul><li>Over half of retail video viewers think more stores should install displays </li></ul>
12. A fantastic outsourced solution to enhancing your customers shopping experience. Advanced Media Network handles the operation of your TV network while you continue to manage your in-store marketing strategy.