The recruitment cycle includes the process of
identifying a workforce need and hiring a person to
fill that need.
Oracle iRecruitment, working with Oracle HRMS,
provides you with the ability to manage the
Why to use iRecruitment
• Use iRecruitment to :
– Eliminate high volume of paperwork
– Shorten the recruitment cycle
– Screen unsuitable applicants earlier
– Match prospect pool to the work opportunities
– Evaluate recruitment process to improve it
– Personalize user interface to reflect the
processes of your enterprise
Recruit to Hire
Is this the last
• During a manager search, the skills required for the
vacancy are matched with the candidates’ skills and
then a list of candidates is displayed whose skills
match the vacancy requirements.
Successful Application Example
Unsuccessful Application Example
Jobs & Positions
• Jobs and positions are placeholders in your enterprise
model representing roles.
• The rule-based enterprise is often a highly structured
environment in which all aspects of work and
remuneration are well organized and regulated.
• In this type of enterprise , positions exist, and are
managed independently of people in post
• To end all assignments,
you terminate the
• End employment window
enables you to terminate
• The person record still
exists in the application,
and the person type
changes to Ex-employee
Documents of Record
• You can create documents of record, such as work
permits, visas, travel documents, and medical
certificates, and store them in Oracle HRMS.
• You can view, update, and delete stored
documents as required
• You enter previous employment information in the
Previous Employment Information window
• People to contact in an
• Dependents of the
entering contact details
for the people in your
enterprise, such as their
• Use the Qualification
Types window to
• Use the Schools and
Colleges window to
• Absence is entered through absence window or
through Self Service
Jobs, grades , position ,
department, location are
stored on the Assignment
• The assignment is the
central concept that relates
employees to the structures
in which they work, and the
compensation and benefits
for which they are eligible
• An employee must have a
current assignment at all
times and may have
Extra Information Types
You can define as many Extra Information Types to hold
information about people.
There are also some predefined EITs for Saudi localization
• Quick processing of Payroll.
• Employee Grouping.
• History of Earnings, Deductions and Balances of Payroll
• Balance Adjustments.
• Automatic Calculations through Fast Formula where
Like GOSI , PF , Gratuity, Other Benefits etc.
• Automatic Department wise Costing.
• Integration with Oracle General Ledger.
Elements are the building blocks of pay and
benefits, both for HR analysis and payroll
Classifications : Earnings , Deductions , Information etc.
Elements Example Salary , House Rent , Allowances , Deductions
, Net Salary etc.
Payroll Elements Types
Types : Recurring and Non Recurring
• Some entries are valid for one pay period only. These
are non-recurring elements
• Other entries, should persist until you change them,
You define these elements with the processing type
Payroll Element Link
• You can determine which employees are eligible for an
element with element links
Batch Element Entry (BEE)
• BEE is an open interface specifically designed for
• BEE enables you to make mass updates for assignments
or assignment sets for specific elements.
• you can enter earnings, deductions, timecard data, and
other compensation and benefit information in batches.
• After entering a batch (for as many employees and
elements as you require), you can validate it, make
corrections, and validate again before transferring the
information to the database
can be viewed
•Department Wise Payroll Register
•Payslip (Can be viewed by Employees through
•Employee Self Service)
•Payment Disbursement Sheet
•GOSI Deductions Report
• deals with menus and functions assigned to an employee in an
organization. An employee can access his / her personal details, view pay
slip, apply for leave, and even request for transfer through Employee self
• deals with menus and functions assigned to a manager in an organization.
The manager can access his / her employees’ personal details, view their
requests for approval and approve their requests.
Employees can apply for
leaves through Self Service.
Employees can also add
attachments with the leave
Employees can view their personal information
and can request for changes.
What is Talent Management ?
• Talent Management is essentially the identification,
development, evaluation, and retention of workers
who have the competencies the enterprise needs to
meet business objectives.
• Competencies are measurable behaviors
required by an organization that a person may
demonstrate in the work context.
• Competency definitions are fundamental to
many talent management activities.
What are Competencies?
• You can measure competencies using individual
proficiency levels or general proficiency rating scales.
Individual Proficiency Levels for the Competency: Customer Focus
• Rating scales are of three types: Proficiency Scales,
Performance Scales, and Weighting Scales.
• For ease of management and retrieval, you can create
competency types and group related competencies
into a type
Leadership Time ManagementConflict Management
– A competency profile lists a person’s competencies
showing the proficiency level in each competency.
– You can copy the competencies associated with the
worker’s primary assignment to the competency
The Objective Definition
• The HRMS objective-definition functions support the
creation of SMART objectives. The objective definition
Next Review Date
Inclusion in Appraisals
In the Objectives
Workforce Performance Management
• Oracle HRMS supports three appraisal types:
360-Degree AppraisalStandard Appraisal Self Appraisal
Ownership of the Appraisal
– Either the main appraiser or the appraisee owns the
appraisal at any one time.
– The main appraiser and the appraisee transfer
ownership to each other by sharing the appraisal.
The Appraisal Template
• The appraisal template enables you to configure all
sections of an appraisal to suit your requirements.
Appraisal Sharing Options
Performance Management Plans
• To define performance management activities, the HR
Professional creates a PMP, a configurable control
document that includes:
What is a Performance Management Plan (PMP)?
A Performance Management
Plan (PMP) defines the
process for a specified period.
Enables You to
Allocate Objectives to
Align Worker Objectives
with Business Goals
Track Worker Progress
Defining The Way Ahead…
P.O BOX 904, Khobar 31952
Tele: +966 3 897 7002
Fax: +966 3 899 3004