HERE ARE A FEW WAYS
you can integrate social – and mobile – into your
holiday marketing campaign.
MAKE IT EASY
• Use a wish list to keep your customers
• This encourages customers to share
products – and what they really want –
with their friends.
• Use location-based coupons during the most
important phase of the purchase cycle: in the
‘TIS THE SEASON FOR
• Team up with a charity.
• Cut through the mounds of coupons and
emails by allowing customers to give
back. They feel good = You feel good
• Pick a charity that fits with your company
culture to help raise awareness for the cause,
and for your company.
SPREAD THE WORD
• Make your content easy to share.
• Avoid too many links/clicks.
• Make sure your promotions/offers are
easy to read on mobile devices.
• Create personal content that people want to
share with their friends.
• Personalized cards, photos, GIFs, etc