3. Click “Add ” button to add Kindle books. Books are decrypted and shown here.
4. Select the output for your reader.
5. Click “Convert” button and the conversion will start.
6. The converted EPUB books will be shown in the pop-up window.
7. Connect your iPad to PC via USB cable.Launch iTunes on your PC.
8. Select “Books” from LIBRARY section.Drag the converted books to the center book-listed area. Drag the converted books to this area.
9. Click “DEVICES”/ “Administrator … ”. Select “Books” on the top bar.Tick “Sync Books” and make sure of it. The books will be synced to your iPad.
10. The converted books are shown on your iBooks. Read this book.
11. THANKSMore reading apps for iPad. www.epubor.com