Welcome, Thank you: Katie Staveley, Nicole Pare, Kevin Libby, Julie Reece, Sean Crowley.
We strive to be the easiest company to do business with We create products that align with your business model
The opportunity is so large and unless we partner together effectively we will not be able to take full advantage of it. A KPI for Acquia is the health and wealth of the Partner Eco-System – how much partner influence is in our business
Acquia investments: Drupal Gardens - $300K in past 12 months; OCTO – Spark & D8 The opportunity is so large and unless we partner together effectively we will not be able to take full advantage of it. A KPI for Acquia is the health and wealth of the Partner Eco-System
Partner Portal is ready to go (MVP) and Feedback please Go in and update your profile page and update with Work samples etc. SF.com lead access coming for lead & pipeline (Performance Management & QBR’s) Tools to enhance your service, reduce your risk and increase margin We are selling to very large organizations - expectation by customer and us of a superior level of commitment (not a lifestyle business)
Applicants submit nominations that outline how they are using DRUPAL to create more effective business processes and advance their online strategies. Considerations include creativity in presentation, integration with a rich data sources and applications, ability to educate, inform and motivate to action, and the compelling nature of the overall user experience.
Intro – then: I’m here to talk briefly about the Acquia Network & Acquia Cloud – two of Acquia’s main products that are intended to make your life easier. The Acquia Network A broad array of software + services to create and maintain amazing Drupal sites, and Acquia Cloud is our drupal-tuned development platform that handles “the drudgery” of developing, deploying and maintaining sites in the cloud.
There are three key areas of value for the Acquia network – First Acquia has spend a significant amount of time amassing an extensive library of Drupal tips and tricks. We call this our knowledge base that provides you with the answers you need – and it’s comprised of over 1000 articles in our library, frequently asked questions, recorded webinars and podcasts, and support forums.
Past the resources you can find in the knowledgebase, Acquia has a world class team of Drupalists that provide a great support experience. Our support follows the sun, and we have a ticket-based rapid response approach.
The last key area of value for the Network is tools that help manage & extend your site – some that we’ve build like Acquia Search, Insight and SEO Grader, and other tools that third parties have built that we know developers need access to.
Since we met here last year, a number of exciting things have happed – starting with Insight – we launched this in November of last year and today 80% of our customer base is taking advantage of this great tool. Think of it as something that can save you hundreds of hours interrogating your code and configuration to try and figure out how to make your site faster or more secure. We originally launched with Insight tied to a single site and subscription, and now – a great feature for partners managing multiple subscriptions – is that you can see them all in one view and prioritize alerts by sites that are live vs. in staging, and also perform other customizations.
Acquia Search also received significant enhancements which we launched earlier this summer on July 9 th . We moved from Solr 1.4 to 3.5 which as improved performance, supporting the Search API has been huge for our partners, the improved attachment search helps customers incorporate more types of content in the search experience, and now you can Drupal 6 and 7 content in the same index. We also have dipped our toes into providing more visibility to search statistics within the Acquia Network dashboard, and you’ll continue to see improvements here this year and next.
We’re excited to showcase two new free options at our booth – 1) Today we actually launched the ability to get a free scan of your Drupal site with Insight, and 2) we’ll be launching a permanently free subscription to the Acquia Network.
Moving on to Acquia Cloud – You can come and see me or anyone else at the booth to learn more – but it’s the best damn hosting option for Drupal sites that matter.
It’s build on Amazon EC2, is highly available, and offers customers “one throat to choke” in terms of both Drupal application and infrastructure issues. It’s offered in a white-glove enterprise version – Managed Cloud, or a self-service single server environment – Dev Cloud. And in keeping with our “free” product theme, we’ll soon be launching a permanently free development environment that you’ll be able to access through the Acquia Network free subscription.
That’s it for our product updates, but I did want to mention that Joe and I are working on a new partner onboarding program that’ll help you learn about our products, gain hands on experience and then we can start going to market successfully together.
kn 73% of companies are planned an investment in mobile channels in 2011 55% of consumers felt positively when companies responded to a social media posting. Best-in-Class companies were 3.8 times more likely to change content based upon visitor behavior. The result? They were superior to their peer companies by having a 148% return on marketing investments, 63% current growth in revenues, and 13% increase in year-over-year customer profitability 2011 Frost and Sullivan report, “Using a DAM platform to manage all marketing assets and integrate with the Web Experience Management on the front end creates a powerful combination for marketing organizations to translate online marketing strategies into successful execution that is measurable and repeatable. Customers who are fully engaged represent an average 23% premium in terms of share of wallet, profitability, revenue, and relationship growth than the average customer. Actively disengaged customers represent a 13% discount in those same measures.
1. Welcome to Partner Day#acquiapartnerdayAugust 20th, 2012Joe Wykes, VP Global Channels
2. The Partner Team• Joe Wykes +1 415 734 0754 firstname.lastname@example.org• Tim Norman +44 776 767 4958 email@example.com
3. Today’s Agenda• 14.00 - Welcome & Introductions • Joe, Jacob & Jim• 14.20 - Product Overview• 14.40 - Partner Case Studies• 15.40 - Break• 16.00 - Partner Case Studies cont’d• 16.15 - Questions & Answers• 16.30 - Tom Erickson, CEO Acquia• 17.00 - What are our next steps• 17.15 - Networking
4. Vision To reinvent how organizations create, maintain and grow killer web experiences through Drupal.
5. Enormous Opportunity in Digital Marketing• Chief Digital Officers & CIO’s need help - Digital Marketing Agencies - Systems Integrators - Technology companies• Expansion of partner eco-system - Strategic objective of Acquia - Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to measure Partner success - Commitments & investments by Acquia & Partners
6. Investing in Drupal• Investing in Drupal adoption - Drupal Gardens - OCTO - Web Experience Management (WEM)• One program to support growth - Ready, Enterprise & Enterprise Select review & upgrades - Investment in Partner team • EMEA hire started August 6th • Channel Managers in N. America, EMEA • Channel Marketing & Communications
7. Why Acquia• Our business model is to work WITH partners…….not to build a business that competes with you.
8. Investing for Partner success• Partner Portal - Stay informed, gain knowledge, access tools & collateral - Promote your company & solutions; profile pages - Co-sell with Acquia - Lead registration & tracking - Financial rewards• Our products are designed to - Enable you - Optimize your customers experience - Protect your margin and reduce your risk
9. Building a great business together• Common Growth Goals - Expand the Drupal market - Deepen account relationships - Develop vertical solutions - Geographic expansion• Investing in Acquia channel team & field sales - Compete & Win against Adobe, SiteCore, SDL, Jive, Oracle etc - Help grow the size of the deal - Provide support during sales cycle
10. Drupal + Acquia Results inMore Budget for Partner Services Eliminate theBudget = 100 Acquia Proprietary proprietary software license tax.Strategy, Design,UX 55 30 Open source meansImplementation / a higher percentagePMO 25 25 of budget to agencySoftware licensefees 0 30 Additional cost savings as projectSLA Support /Infrastructure 15 15 needs evolve
11. Announcing “Partner Sites of the Year”• Awards and recognition for spectacular Drupal projects - Criteria inc. Visual Design, Functionality, Interactivity and Overall Experience - Panel of judges formed from leading experts in our community - December 2012 deadline for submission; results January 2013• Categories - Mobile - Social - E-commerce - General commercial - Marketing experience - Public sector - Education - Not for profit
12. Making it easier to develop,deploy and maintain customersites
13. The answers you need
14. Support that has your back • World Class team of Drupalists for support and coaching • Located in North America, Europe and Australia • Ticket-based, rapid response • Automated site monitoring • Backup services
15. Tools that help manage & extend your sitesAcquia Tools Third Party Tools learn Real-time analysis and proactive alerts for issues with your Drupal code and configuration. optimize Helps you increase traffic from organic search by identifying areas for improvement. A fully managed and hosted version of the Apache Solr, which is easy to install and scale. extend
16. Acquia Insight • Dynamic scoring for Drupal performance, best practices and security • Drupal code analysis • Configuration monitoring • Proactive alerts & recommendations
17. Acquia Search • Recently Improved! • Performance enhanced by moving to Solr 3.5 • Geospatial search & Search API supported • Improved attachment search • Drupal 6 and 7 content in the same index • Search stats in your dashboard
18. Coming soon…Get a free scan of your site with InsightTry the Acquia Network for free, forever with our new free subscription
19. Optimized Drupal EnvironmentReal-time Elastic, High Availability infrastructure 24x7 white-glove support
20. What’s Acquia Cloud? Acquia Cloud is... Coming soon….• A platform-as-a-service, built on • A permanently free platform for Amazon’s Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) development!• Acquia Cloud is a highly-available, • Acquia will host dev/stage elastic hosting environment that gives customers one single support number • You’ll have access to our continuous to call for their all Drupal Application and integration workflow tools, and Cloud Infrastructure support API
21. Learn, Try, Sell onboarding program • Attend Acquia Product Training (2 hr online session)Learn • Connect with Acquia Support team member • Connect with Professional Services team member • Gain hands-on experience with our products: The Acquia Network Try Dev Cloud • Provide a “digitalfeedback product • Acquire badge” • Once you start selling our products, you will receive marketing benefits and other incentives:Sell Lead generation Brand awareness & visibility
22. Acquia Solutions for the Open Web John Carione Senior Director of Solutions Marketing
23. Inside Many Large Organizations,the Web Is Broken Microsite Microsite Microsite Intranet Intranet Landing Page MicrositeWeb Content Landing Page Blog Microsite SocialManagement Blog Event site Business Community platform Main website Extranet Software Corp-com site Microsite Corp-com Wiki Extranet site Community platform Media Event site Media gallery Product gallery site Main website Wiki Promotion eCommerce Product Microsite site Ecommerce site site Promotion Microsite eCommerce
24. Solutions are required to bridge the GapBetween Marketing and IT Marketing IT Challenges Challenges (CMO) exchanging ideas (CIO) Mobile optimized experiences Mobile app development Harness social media Big data / web scale Mass personalization / testing Increase return from analytics Translation Localization costs / quality Managing digital assets Content availabilityMarketing dashboards / reporting Platform integration / ecosystem
25. A Customer Journey Attract Attract Engage Engage Associate Associate Influence Influence Sell Sell Retain RetainCustomer Market Strategy Content Community Commerce Segments Social WCM Business eCommerce Software Solutions Drupal Coltrane Commons Commerce Platform DRUPAL
26. WEM Drives Real ROI 55% of consumers felt positively when companies responded Tablet visitors spend to a social media posting. Companies over 50% more that change content than visitors who use based upon visitor behavior smartphones, and over 20% more than visitors who WEM + DAM use desktop or laptop computers. is a powerful combination to 148% translate online marketing strategies that are measurable return on marketing and repeatable. investments  Customers who are fully engaged represent an average 23% premium 63% in terms of share of wallet, profitability, revenue, current growth in and relationship growth. revenues
27. Acquia Solutions for the Open Web1) WEM Services Commons D7Futures! - Available Early-Content Targeting Autumn 2012-Rich Media Mgmt-Content Federation-Customer Insights2) Enterprise Gardens Acquia Network Support
28. Web Experience Services: Roadmap 1. Find and share content for multichannel Rich Media campaigns Services5. Share data Customer Content 2. Increase from CRM to Insight Targeting online Exchange Services inform the web conversion rates / personalization Content . Content Translation Federation Services Services 4. Reach new 3. Syndicate markets with content across consistent channels and messaging sites
29. Enterprise Gardens• Site factory approach• Partner opportunities: − Design − Build − API integrations − Migrations
30. Partner Success StoriesMédecins Sans Frontièresby dotProjects
33. DAM Translation Automation Integration Multi-site Content Search Store Drupal 7 + “usual CMS modules” Acquia Managed Cloud33