1. Network with others. Start Finding other people who share your passion; getting together for related activities, conferences, or seminars.2. Go online. There’s tonnes and tonnes of information available on the Internet. You can also use public message boards and social networking websites to start meeting new people that have similar interests. So start Taking advantage of the networking opportunities available to you.
3. Take a course. Find a college or school that teaches a subject you’re interested in. Apart from learning, you’ll be meeting students who share your enthusiasm and passion. Great!4. Practice. Practice is the mother of all skill. The better you get, the more you’ll push yourself, getting more opportunities to enjoy the fruits of your labour.
5. Develop your passion at work. Find out if there are more ways you can continue actively developing your passion at work through company-sponsored training and development. 6. Work on a project with a buddy. Two people working on a shared project, great! But you can start helping each other continue sharpening your skills.
7. Go pro bono. Focusing on the needs of others will help you understand how your passion fits in. It’s a great way start practicing too. What is really cool is by doing this; you will start increasing your confident in your abilities. How cool is that!8. Teach someone else. You’re going to get twice the bang for your bucks teaching someone who doesn’t know the skill. Because one of the things you are going to love is how quickly you master something teaching it. Those who can – teach.
Create a dedicated space. You need the right atmosphere for you to continue sharpening your skills. By keeping all resources and tools at your fingertips, you’ll be able to constantly be refining your passion to suit you.10. Accept obstacles without discouragement. Take a break if you feel like you’re getting discouraged because you can allow space to put things in perspective while you set a definite date and time when you’ll start up again.
11. Set goals, meet them, and then set more goals. You should never be moving forward without focus and direction. Focusing on an objective helps kick negative vibes into touch.12. Find positive reinforcement. This is one of my personal favorites. Consider finding a coach who will keep you on track with your goals, share your successes and continue tackling your challenges.
Get networking- Network with other Get online - Go online Get studying -Take a courseGet practicing -Practice Get developing - Develop your passion at work Get buddying - Work on a project with a friend Get learning - Go pro bono Get teaching - Teach someone else Get organized -Create a dedicated workspace Get accepting - Accept obstacles without discouragementGet focused- Set goals, meet them, then set more goals -Get scaffolding- Find positive reinforcement
In the next session we will look atHow Do You Develop Your Passions?