With little or no prior
experience? Oh gee.
ACTUAL AVERAGE TENURE IS 18 MONTHS4
We have spots to fill with your talent and spunk.
Just don’t let reality get you in a funk.
There are ladders to climb! Or a jungle gym!
Just make a clear path and go out on a limb.
18%BELIEVE THEY WILL FIND A JOBIN A MONTH2
IS 6 MONTHS5
For more class of 2013
charts, stats, and more
Download this paper and
recruit like never before! ‘13
Class of 2013
Attract and retain tomorrow’s top talent
Achievers inspires Employee Success™
Our software helps global companies dramatically increase
employee engagement, retention, and performance to drive
overall business success.
Lovingly inspired by Dr. Seuss’s Oh, the places you’ll go!
1. National Center for Education Statistics, Projections of Education Statistics to 2020, September 2011
2. Achievers and ConnectEDU Class of 2013 Survey, June 2013
3. National Association of Colleges and Employers, Salary Survey: Starting Salaries for New College Graduates, April
4. About.com Guide, “How long you should stay at your first job,”
5. Adecco, College Graduate Survey, April 2011, www.adeccousa.com/articles/2011-College-Graduate-Survey-