What is Wh- questions ?Simply it’s a question in English introduced by a wh-word, •that requires information in answer, rather than yes or no .Most common Wh- words are :What : (to inquire about things)When : (to inquire about times).Where : (to inquire about locations).Why : (to inquire about reasons)Who : (to inquire about person or people).How : (to inquire about manner)
The benefits of using activities in classrooms ?Classroom activities and games are a good way to teachsome basic grammar elements in a new, exciting waythat engages students and makes them want to learnmore. Since every student learns differently, somemay find that facts learned while playing may bemore readily retained.
Choose the correct answer of the following : 1) _____ s that girl? - Shes my sister. A Whose B Who C How D Which
2) ____ are you crying ? A How B When C Why D What
3) _____ do you live? - I live in London. A Where B When C How D What
4) _____ are we going to sleep? At midnight. A Where B Why C What D When
5) _____ is in the glass? Water. A Why B When C How D What
6) _____ do you go to school ? - By bus. A Why B When C Who D How